3-You like him..

I served some more customers, when i saw Olivia coming in the café. "So how is it going?" she seemed excited. I guess something good happened. "At first it was teribble, not gonna lie, but then some boy named Damiano helped me" i told her remembering the time earlier. "Really? So could I get some coffee?" she joked. "Mhm, which one would you like?" i joked back.
"Surprise me" I actually was really happy about it. "Wait a minute then"

I turned around and started preparing Coffee Latte while thinking about the Damiano Boy again. But this time while making the coffee i used a tip Damiano gave me. After few minutes I handled Olivia her coffee. I was a bit nervous when the cup touched her lips. I watched how she took a sip.. She made a disgusted face.
~Did I fucked up?~

"I'm just joking, Bella" she laughed at me. "Actually it's really good, i would love to order another cup" she continiued. "You're talented". I smiled at her compiment. "It's not me the talented one, it's-" i couldn't finish my sentence when Olivia interupdem me happily. "Damiano?" she laughed again. "Yeah" was the only thing left my mouth.

"Tell me about him" she insisted. "Well he has brown curly hair, a lot of tattoos, brown eyes...." while talking i started imagining him being here some time ago. "Heyy earth looking for Bella!!" Olivia teased me. I couldn't do anything then blush a little.

"Aww you like him" she made a cute face to me. I came back to reality "NO! I mean i don't" I was lost in my thoughts. I mean he's handsome and hot.. But it's not that i fall for him.

After some hours my day in café was over, but Olivia asked me to stay, because her father was coming here and he wanted to talk to me. And after some minutes i saw him entering the café with a big smile.
"Hello, Bella" he came and..hugged me? "Ciao, Mr. Fernando" i said akwardly. "Ohh no need to be that official, just Fernando" he smiled warmly. "Thank you Fernando, you wanted to talk to me.. is everything ok?" i asked with a lump in my throat.
"Way more than ok, after the second you came inside this café our reputacion rised up, How? I mean there were a lot of comments saying that your coffee is amazing, and last time it happened.. 3 years ago, when one boy worked here" he asked me. "Boy named Damiano?" Olivia asked her father while looking at me with a smile. "Yeah, you know him?" Fernando looked at her confused. Olivia chukled "I do not, but he helped Bella today, because she was strugling a bit" and with that she started laughing..
"I heard he has a band now, they were in X factor Italia in 2017,  and how did you not know him, they won Eurovision last year" Fernando said. I looked at Olivia which were smiling at me all the time.

God she's soo adorable, i lucky to know her. "Ok father, can we go now?" Olivia asked her father. "Yeah sure girls, have fun" we both left the café. "Soo would you like to go in a club with me?" Olivia asked me excited. "Well i mean i have no plans anyway" i laughed.
We made a perfect plan:

Go home/hotel and change into something hot.
Meet near the café at 9pm.

I know. Amazing.
I walked up to my hotel. Re-did my make up and went to my closet to look for a good outfit. I didn't really know how to match an outfit but this time i tried really hard.
It was my final outfit:

I really liked it acctually

08:50
I heard a knock on my hotel door. When i opened it I saw i saw Olivia standing in front of me. "Olivia!!!" I jumped in her arms.

I can't believe that i met her yesterday and i'm already so close with her, she's like a sister to me, and it feels like i know her my whole life.
"Ready for a night out?"
she started jumping, i couldn't help my self but laugh. "Sure, but i won't drink much, 'cause if you forgot tomorrow i have to work" i laughed. "Ohh, you don't, you have a day off, you don't evrn think about leaving me alone to drink there" she made a "mean" face. "Ok, i think we should go now" i got even more excited about the club.

We left my room and headed to the elevator. The second we stepped in we were joined by four other people. First who came in was a boy with dirty blond neck lenght hair. He was handsome.
After him came a happy woman, she had the same hair, but hers was longer, she wore a really good makeup, i was amazed my her makeup skills right away. Then we were joined by a tall man with long black hair, and brown eyes. He was attractive. And the last one who entered was....WAIT! DAMIANO?!?!
I quickly turned around to Olivia so neither of the four hot people would see me.
"Is everything ok, Bella?" Olivia asked me.
Fuck you Olivia!!!!

"Mhm" i replied. "Bella?" I heard a raspy voice behind me. Damiano. "Hello Damiano!" i smiled to him. Olivia looked at me and put a smirk on her face while I looked at her with my "i'll kill you" face.
"You know her?" the boy with long hair asked Damiano. "Isn't it obvious??!" Damiano laughed at him.
"I'm Ethan, ma'am" he smiled at me politely.
"Bella" i introduced myself. "I'm Victoria and this is Thomas" a woman put on a wide smile. "I have a tongue, but thank you, Vic" the other man told. "What's your name, beauty?" Thomas asked my friend who stood beside me.
"I'm Olivia, nice to meet ya'll"

"Soo where are you going?" Damiano asked me. "Well we are going to the club. "Really? We do too, soo maybe wanna join us?" Before i got a chance to speak, Olivia interuppted me "sure i'm sure it will be way more fun with you guys".

God Olivia you're doing this on purpose, don't you?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
So i tried to make a longer chapter.. How's the story??