8-She's the only one..

"Did you just fucking moaned??" victoria asked. "I didn't, you just hear things" Damiano said back. "Now let's go, girl" he turned to me. I shook my head. He raised his eyebrows "no?". "No, what you gonna do about it?" I smiled ironically. "You can imagine" he smirked. "Really?", he nodded.

Only if i knew... I was in deeep shit.

He grabbed my arm and dragged us out of the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" I asked him annoyed a little.
"Hopefully you" he said back.

The goosebumps ran over my body and i felt my heartbeat raise a little. What the fuck is he even thinking about??
It worries me a lot. I know, he's hot & stuff. But behind all of this i met him 4 days ago and i can't .......do STUFF with him yet. I mean we're friends, and it would be akward to do STUFF with him. Even tho i heard that someone did IT the same day they met. How the fuck????

"No Damiano, but really I need to-" i tried to explain. He just 'sushed' me. He grabbed my arm and led me to my bedroom. No please.....
He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me. I tried not to do it back, but my feelings were too strong.

Now we were kissing again. Just like few minutes before in the kitchen. He placed his hands on my waist and my hip. Still kissing, he decided to move forwards and tried to plaxe his hand under my shirt. "No, Dami" i said in between the kiss. "Please, Bella, you got me hella' horny"
he said while breathing heavily. "I-i'm not ready for this. All of this" i said trying to resist to him. He stopped suddenly.

"I'm sorry" he said and left the room. "Dam-" i heard the front door close with the slam.

Victoria and Olivia ran into the room. "What happened?"
Olivia asked me coming closer. "He left right?" I asked the two girls. Victoria nodded.

Yep, i fucked everything up. Now he hates me. Perfect. Just perfect.

"What the hell happened, Bella?!" Olivia asked again.
"He wanted to do it" i answered looking down. Victoria came and hugged me.
"But admit it, you like him" olivia came closer and looked at me. " Yes, i do, happy now?" I said back slightly annoyed.
"So you did IT?" Vic asked me.
"No, i stopped him 'till he did something more than a kiss" i looked at her. "And..?" Olivia waited foe longer explanation. "And then he left mad.." i replied. "Did he say something?" Vic was curious.
"Well before everything he just said: you made me hella' horny.. or something like it" i laughed.

"Bitch, Damiano David himself got horny because of you!!" Olivia shouted in funny way. "Magic!" Vic laughed.
I felt lucky because even in this akward situation with Damiano, Vic and Olivia made me feel comfortable again.

"Ok girls, i need to leave" i said before grabbing my phone and other important things. They hugged me tight.
"We will return your keys to you later" Olivia smiled. "Ohh, no need, keep them if you'll ever need a place to stay for a night or something, i have other keys" i smiled back at them. "Ahh you're the best" Victoria squeezed. "I know" i winked and left the house.

Vic's POV

"Olivia, let's go to må house" i said. "Why?" She seemed confused. "Why not?" And that was the moment we found ourselves on the way to må house.

"Hi bitcheeesss!!" I ran in. Olivia came behind me and first thing she did was going to hug Thomas. Awww they're so cute together. Ethan was on his phone. And here it was. Damiano. He was just sitting looking mad as hell. He's a drama queen. I mean girl didn't fucked with him, and now he's a freaking baddie who would kill you any second.

"Where's Bella?" Ethan asked. "In her job" Damiano replied emotionless.
God, now I'm sure he's a drama queen.. "ooookay" ethan 'reacted'. There was akward silence between me Ethan and Damiano, while Olivia and Thomas we're sitting cutely and flirting with each other.

"Dami, can we talk?" I asked finally. And yeas, I will talk about that THING with Bella.
"Mhm" he responded. I watched him stand up and follow me into the room. "Can you explain me what happened with Bella this morning?" I was impatient. "Nothing". I couldn't believe my ears. "Nothing?? You made her feel like shit!" I raised my voice a little. I felt madness raising up in me. "It's her fault, she could just do IT with me and everything would've been fine" he rolled his eyes. I pushed him. "She's not a freaking toy. Understood??" I looked him in the eye. "She's not a toy, I love her". His emotionless face turned into some unreadible emotion. "Yeah, and got mad at her 'cause she didn't fucked with you, Bravo Dami, Bravo!!" I fake cheered to him. "She was sad about all of this, she was also scared that you won't talk to her at all, she was afraid to loose you, Dami" i continiued.
"Really?" He was surprised. "Yes, be patient, and get her, there's not too much girls like her" i tried to motivate him. "Of course there isn't, she's the only one.." Damianos face softened. "Good boy, Dami" i laughed.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤