21-Goodbye

I woke up alone. I looked around and saw Damiano already packing his stuff. He was so concentrated that he didn't even noticed that i'm waching him.

"Goodmorning" i said and he flinched a bit. "Ohh, goodmorning, baby" he placed the hoodie that was in his hands into the suitcase and came to me.

"Need some help?" I caressed his hair as he layed down with his head on my belly. "No, but i don't mind your company" he smiled. "Could we take a shower together soon?". I just looked at him "of course". Damiano kissed the tip of my nose and continued packing.

"Also-" i started "the hoodie you just put in... Can i have it, so i have something of yours" he just turned to me and giggled. "Of course, but then you have to give me something from your closet" he grinned. "Take everything you want" i smiled widely.

I stood up from the bed and went to my closet. My closet was a bit messy, but i could still find my stuff. "Uuu, nice ass, babe" i heard Damiano giggling behind me.

Only then i remembered that i stood completely naked from the last night. "I know" i rolled my eyes playfully. "Put something on and don't tease me, because i can't be late to the plane" he came closer and pressed his body to mine.

Then he lifted his hand and pulled my bra out of the closet. "I'm soo taking this with me" he kissed my ear and stepped back putting bra into his suitcase.

I laughed and went to grab my clothes which were thrown onto the chair. I put on my underwear, then a bra. I was about to put my sweatpants on, but Damiano grabbed it from me. "I'm packing this too" he kissed my lips and placed my pants beautifully in his suitcase.

"Dami, i have no other pants to go home with" i reached his suitcase to pick my pants again, but he took my arm. "Don't touch it, it's mine" he just looked at me "you can put one of mines" he said like it was obvious and went to the chair and grabbed my top from it also putting it into the suitcase. I was about to tell him that he can't take all of my clothes that i have here, in his house, but i didn't, knowing he will find a perfect excuse.

I just went to the closet again taking some of his clothes to put on. "Not so quick, my dear" he said and placed the clothes from my hands on the bed. "I want to enjoy this view for a little more" he said and caressed my waist. I just smiled to him and sat on the bed.

"When's your flight?" I asked him. He looked at me and bit inside of his cheek "in 3 hours" he sat besides me and hugged me. "I think i'm done with packing, let's take a shower now" he took my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

He slowly took off his shirt and pants. I just watched his actions carefully. He came close to me and hugged me with his hands travelling through my back, then he slowly leaned in and started kissing me passionately. I kissed him back at the same moment. His hands undoned my bra, still not breaking the kiss. Damiano started walking into me, making me go back till my back was pressed to the cold shower glass door.

We separated our lips and he quickly removed my undearwear and his own boxers leaving us both naked, then just opened the glass door and we both got in.

I didn't even got the chance to do anything when he crashed his lips onto mine again. We were kissing with our tongues and i turned the water on. The second water touched my body, i shivered.

....
After some minutes of making out we stoped. He took a shampoo bottle and poured some on his hands and started rubbing my hair gently. It felt really nice and calming. "I could do this forever" he whispered. "I would love you doing this forever" I said and leaned back resting my back on Damiano's chest. He gave me a sweet smile. Then i also took a shampoo bottle and poured it in my hands, but then i realised i was a bit too short. "Umm..Can you lower yourself a bit?" I bit my lip. He laughed and then went on his knees while hugging my waist and resting his forehead on it.