11-Still ignoring.. Maybe not?

Bella's Pov

I woke up next morning. My eyes were puffy from crying yesterday. I opened my phone and found tons of messages.

Olivia:

Ethan:

Victoria:

Victoria:

Thomas:

And no messages or calls from him

And no messages or calls from him. I missed him. Even when he was annoying as fuck, i still missed him. I looked back at thomas' message and got a bit shocked. He's not the same, and in the bad way. What? What this should mean?

I ate breakfast and decided to go to må house. I picked a comfy outfit.

I didn't even tried to look good

I didn't even tried to look good. I wasn't planning to somewhere else anyways.

After 20 minutes i found myself in front of må house door. I knocked. My heart started beating like crazy when i heard footsteps coming closer and closer. What it's him?

The door opened revealing vic standing with cup of coffee in her hand. The second she saw me sge started smilibg widely.
"Bella!!!" She quickly put her coffee on the little table and jumped in my arms. "I'm sooo sorry, i didn't wabted to all this end up like how it did". I looked at her abd smiled "don't worry about it.".

We both went inside, the're was noone. "Where's everyone?" I asked curiously. "Everyone's sleeping, Olivia's too, she stayed with Thomas yesterday" vic giggled. "They two are so cute together" i said imagining Thomas and Olivia walking through streets of Rome while holding hands.

Me and Vic sat in the living room while watching TV. "Vic! Where's my shampoo?!" We heard Damiano shouting from his room. "How the fuck i'm supposed to know?!!" Vic shouted back, while i was laughing my ass off.

After a minute we heard footsteps. "I swear if any of you took my shampoo, i will-" we saw damiano mumbling, but the second he saw me he stopped and went silent. "Hi" i said akwardly. He ignored me and went to the kitchen. Vic and I looked at each other confused.

After some minutes three of us were sitting in the living room. Damiano didn't said a wkrd to me, even tho he was sitting like a meter away. Victoria quickly stood up. "Guys, i just got perfect idea!".
Me and Damiano looked at her. "What about party this evening? As much as i know, Bella don't work tommorow" she smirked at me. "I don't" i sighed.

"GUYS! GET YOUR ASSES DONW HERE, NOW!" Vic started shouting really hard, i even had to cover my ears. A minute later everyone came downstairs. "Bella!!" Thomas ran to me and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry for yesterday, u was too harsh, and stuff.." he said still hugging me tight. "It's ok, don't worry." I kissed his cheek. "A-aghm" i heard Olivia and started laughing.

"Don't worry, Oliv, i won't steal your man, even tho he's hot" i said letting go of Thomas still laughing. "Where were you?? I called like million times, you scared the shit out of me!!" Now Olivia was the one hugging me. "Sorry, i just needed some time for myself, you know... to think aboht things that happened recently" i smiled. "Why you didn't respond to any of our messages?" Olivia asked looking at me worriedly. "My phone was dead, and today when i turned it on, my phone almost died again from the count of notiffications, i thought someone died!!" I answered chuckling.

The last one who came to hug me was Ethan. He said nothing, just lifted me up while hugging me. "Don't do this again, i was really worried" he burried his face in my neck. I just hugged him. "I won't, i promise" i said caressing his hair.

"Ok lovelies, can i tell my idea now??" Victoria said excidedly. "Yes, you can Ethan said letting go if me, but still with one of his hands resting on my waist. I saw Damiano looking at us Madly, but I didn't care, nobody asked him to ignore me.

"Soo, i thought to make a little party here. Bella doesn't work tommorow, soo.." victoria started jumping around like crazy. Olivia and Thomas laughed at them. They're cute. Ethan tickled my waist, and i giggled, causing everyone looking at us. I fake-caughed to not make anything more akward than it already was. I looked at Ethan and he was looking at me. I smiled and went to the kitchen just to escape the situation.

I got myself a glass of water and sat on the counter. I sipped my water when i heard someone coming. Damiano of course.

He looked at me while i drank my water. "Is there something between you and Ethan?" He asked me. I ignored him, just like he did. I turned my head to the window.

"Heyy, I asked something?" He said. "Are you the only one who can ignore? Why can't I, huh?" I replied completely annoyed. "I just asked, why so mad?" He rolled his eyes. "Yeah and yesterday and today you couldn't even say simple 'hi' to me, nice Damiano, nice" i argued.

He looked at me. "I said to be normal friends, not strangers!!" I said obviously hurt. "We can't.." he replied silently. "Can't what??!" I looked him in the eyes. "We can't be normal friends.. I can't... It's imposibble for me to act like a stranger to you, when inside i'm in the rollercoaster of feelings for you" he said silently. "Everytime i look at you, i can barely control myself from kissing, touching or hugging you.." he continued. I still sat on the counter frozen. "That's why i try to not contact too much with you. Just to keep the word i gave you in café. I want you to be happy, ok???"

I looked at him and opened my arms for a hug. Bella, what are you doing?? He quickly stood between my legs and hugged me tight. "I didn't wanted to hurt you.." he said while hugging me.
"But you did. You ignored me and it hurted so bad." I felt my eyes getting watery. Bella not again. We were there hugging each other.