27 - Promise

I walked around Serbia's capital Belgrade. It was actually a beautiful city and i don't regret at all coming here.

I need a job and get out of the hotel as soon as possible. I thought about all possible jobs i could do right now. I still had some money, but it won't last forever, right?

I thought about being a photographer. I really love taking photos, and i did before moving to Italy.

Think, Bella, Think....

I just walked around some places and sat in cafe. I ordered some coffee latte and began to scroll on my phone. I didn't open any of messages. I just deleted a of them and scrolled again. I searced for some cheap but cozy apartments to rent.

I found one nearby the centre it looked good and wasn't really expensive. I just called the number writen under the photos.

"Zdravo" i heard a woman in the other side of a call. "Hello, do you speak english?"i asked. "Oh, yeah i do" i breathed out in relief. "Is the apartment still free?" "Yes, it is, are you interested?"

"Yeah, I am, Is there a chance for me to get to the location?" I asked wanting to have my own place as soon as possible.
"Yes sure" a woman answered and i left the cafe.

I sat in taxi i drove to the location.

I knocked on the door and the same woman's voice met my ears "Coming".
She opened the door and smiled. "Hi, I'm jessica" she said.

She was about 30-38 years old. Well at least i think so. Blue eyes and dark brown hair. She was actually really beutiful and good looking.

"I'm bella" she just smiled "Italian?" She asked. "No, i'm spanish, but i lived in Italy for some time" i smiled to her.
"Oh, clear, let's go and look around" Jessica laughed and we both went inside.