12-I admit it, finally

We hugged for like a minute, when i pushed him back a little and got down if the counter. "We should go to the others" i said. I started walking when i felt strong arm grabbing my weak one. "But before that, answer my question". Damiano come closer still holding my arm.
"What question?" I looked him in the eyes, not understanding a thing. "Is there something betwe-" he started, but before he could end, I interuppted: "there's nothing between me and Ethan, or me and any other men". I got my arm free and left the kitchen.

I come to the living room, just to get weird stares at me. "Umm hello" i said akwardly. Ethan smiled. "Hiii, we're going to do some shopping for the party!" Victoria said excitedly. "Okayy" i smiled. "Do you want to come with us?" Thomas asked me. "We will stay here" i heard a voice behind me answering for me.

I looked back to see Damiano coming to the living room. And what this supposed to mean?! "Ohh, nice" Ethan Winked making me and giggled.

They left and now we were alone in the house. "And what was this?" I ask him. "Nothing, i just know that you don't want to go" Damiano said ignoring me and going upstairs. "Maybe i did want to" I said angrily. "Go, nobody's holding you here, they didn't went really far" he said emotionlessly.

Bro, we were hugging few minutes ago and talking from the bottom of our hearts, and now you're talking to me like with a stranger.. Really?!

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. I was thinking what should I do... Got it!!!
I'm going out for now. I'll come to the party later.

I grabbed my stuff and went to the corridor to put on my shoes just to hear someone coming right next to me. "Where are you going?" Damiano asked. "I won't tell you, you don't give a fuck anyway" i said emotionlessly like he did. Revenge. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Mhmmmm" he hummed. He went closer and kneeled down right next to me. "What do you want?!" I ask rudely. "This shoe" he grabs my shoe and runs upstairs.

"You bitch!! Give it back!" I shout running after him. He ran into his room and putted my shoe on a tall shelf that i wasn't able to reach. "Give it back!!!" I say. "Where are you going?" He asks. "I'm going to a bar or something!! Maybe to find someone less annoying that you!!" I say irronically.

"I'll go with you" he says and goes to his wardrobe. "NO! Give my shoe back and go away!!" I shout. "Something can happen!!" He tells me looking in the eye. "Like you care..." i rolled my eyes. But then i saw his eyes and they really cared. How can i fall for this Man.......But i can't do this, i need to push him away so i won't be the one crying in the end...

"I liked the idea of being strangers more that this" i look at him. I really didn't wanted to say that, but I had to. I saw him getting shocked. He tore a bit, then gave me my shoe and left.

1 hour later.

The guys just came back. Damiano didn't. I guess i said a bit too much, because it really hurted him. I felt bad for saying things like this to him, but at least i admitted to myself one thing - i love him..

"Heyyy!!" Victoria ran in and jumped on me while i was laying on the couch thinking about the thing between Damiano and me. Olivia noticed my strange behaviour. "Bella, come with me" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.

"Ok. Spill the tea" she said the moment we entered the room.
"Ummm... so we talked.." i started. "And?" She was waiting patiently. "I pushed him away and hurted his feelings..." i say while looking down because of the feeling of guilty. "So that's the reason he told us he won't come" she said while nodding. "What?" I was clearly confused. "Earlier he called us and said that he won't come... He didn't told us the reason tho.. but i understand now.." she explained.

"C'mon, why did you push him away from you??" She looks at me. "I just don't want to get hurt again." I look at her back. "You need to try at least, give him a chance, he tries soo hard to get to you" she tries to convince me.

"And what i should do??" I ask her. I felt lost in all of my thoughts. "Go and get your man....You love him!!!" Olivia motivates me. "I do.." i admit.
"Omg, you addmited it for the first time!!!!" She squeecks. I smile a bit. "GO!!" she pushes me a bit.

I left the room, i made an excuse and left the må house. I was really nervous to see him after all of this, but believe me, not seeing him was way worse than this.
I found myself standing in front of his houses' door. I was sooo fucking scared to ring the bell or to do anything at all.

I slowly raise my hand, put my finger on the bell and push it softly. I hear the sound of ringing from inside. I feel a gump in my throat as i hear slow footsteps coming closer to the door. "Wait a minute, i'm naked, because i was in shower" i hear his raspy voice shouting from the room.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sooo yeah....
⚠️Important⚠️
I think that the next chapter will be interesting. I don't know if you want it, i will do 👁👄👁SpIcEy👁👄👁 part.
If don't want to - just say it, i can remove it. So yeah i'll wait for your comments of your opinion about SpIcEy part.

Should i do it or not????🤔🤔