22-Hello, America

Vic's POV

We just landed in America. Ethan and Thomas was sleeping most of the flight, but not Damiano. He already misses Bella, even tho he saw her 2 hours ago. He was scrolling through his gallery while watching photos of Bella and him with tears rolling down his cheeks. I just trully hope that everything will be ok with his mental health those two months, cause i don't want to imagine how he would act after a month, when he acts like this after 2 hours.

"Wake up, my babies" i shook Ethan and Thomas. Ethan opened one eye and looked at me. "We just landed" i smiled to them. Thomas opened his eyes and when he realised it, he jumped out of his seat "Hello, America!!!!" He started jumping around. Damiano just looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Yep, deffinetely not good... i thought.

Thomas just looked back at him and went next to him. "Damiano, i know how you feel and i also miss Olivia and Bella of course, but you can't be like this for all the time, alsoo, she said to have fun, if you'll be like this, i'll tell her and ask her to not talk to you" he gave him a bitchy smile and continued to jump around like a little kid.

Ethan just watched everything silently while smiling. "Let's go bitches, we need to prepare ourselves for two months" i semi-shouted and we all got out of the plane.

The black van was waiting for us, but the second we came out of the airport we saw bunch of people with posters and stuff. I thought about going to them, but i don't think it's a good idea, we need to wait until Damiano will be
comfortable here.

We sat in the van and after a 30 minute drive we finally got to the hotel. Everyone got their suitcases and we made our way inside. The hotel as realy fancy, probably one of the best hotels in america. "Hello, måneskin right?" A girl behind the register table asked. "Yep" Ethan smiled to her. "So you have an option, two rooms for two, ooorrr, four rooms for each of you" she giggled. I looked at guys. "We'll take four rooms" Thomas looked at us and said. The girl gave us four keys and we walked into the elevator.

"Our rooms are on the fifth floor" I said. And Ethan pressed the button.

*****
I was in my room, already unpacked my suitcase and made myself comfortable. After 30 minutes i decided to check up on guys and first i went to Damianos room. I knocked on the door and heard no answer then i slowly opened the door (Damiano didn't lock the door) and saw him sleeping. His things were still packed the only thing different was that he slept on the pillow which had Bella's hoodie on. He was hugging the pillow tightly and his face was burried into the hoodie.

I went to his suitcase and opened it. The top layer was only Bella's clothes "God, did this man packed anything for himself, or will he dress with his girlfriends clothes?" I thought out loud. I heard Damiano move so i closed the suitcase, took a picture of him sleeping and left the room quietly.

I went to Ethan's room, Thomas was already there "Heyoo" they greeted me. "Hi boyys" i laughed. "Where's Damiano?" Ethan asked me. I just showed him that photo i just took. "Poor guy, cried his soul out, still back in italy while waiting for the flight" Ethan said and looked at the photo once again.

"Wait, is this Bella's hoodie with a pillow inside?" Thomas just noticed. I nodded and added "also the whole top layer of his suitcase is only her clothes". "Poor girl, probably doesn't have anything to wear since Dami packed all her clothes, or maybe he just got into the wrong closet" Thomas laughed. We all started laughing. "Vic, send that photo to Bella" Thomas suggested. I did excatly what he said.

We heard a knock on the door and right after that the door opened reavealing Damiano. "Hii" i waved to him, he just gave a little smile back.

"How did you sleep" Thomas said while holding back his laugh. Damiano just gave him confused look. "I mean, is Bella's hoodie comfortable to sleep on??" He laughed. Damiano just gave Thomas a death stare and Thomas immediately stopped laughing "sorry" he said and looked away.

"Ummm, what about going somewhere to eat?? We still have lots of time" i said wanting to fix the situation.

(Irl time between America and Italy is 6-7-8h (looking from what city)
ex:
Italy: 22⁰⁰ while in America it is: 16⁰⁰ (4pm)
But my math is not that good to count everytime, so i'll just put random numbers :D)

Ethan just nodded wanting to escape this situation as well. "Let's go" Thomas said and Damiano just let out a deep breath. "C'mon, Damiii" i went and hugged him. "You can't be like this for two months, PLEASE DON'T be like that for two months" he wrapped his arms around me. "Sorry, it's just... I just got really used to Bella always being around me, and now I won't see her for a long time and it just...hurts" he tore up.

"What if we would buy her a plane ticket to come here for some days?" I smiled to him wanting to lift his mood at least a bit. "We just need her Boss to give her couple free days, but of course not now....After two weeks maybe" i finished. "Yeah, that would be amazing" he finally smiled. "Now let's go to eat, don't you think?" He giggled.

Bella's POV

I went home and took a 3h nap. House felt empty without Damiano and it kinda scared me. Guys probably already are in America...

I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of green tea. The second i sat in the living room i got a message from Vic. It was a photo of sleeping Damiano. But he slept on my hoodie with pillow inside. That's a good idea actually...
Right under the photo is written: "he already misses you, he literally don't talk with us" and it made me kinda sad. I mean i'm happy and glad that he misses me and stuff, but i hate the fact that he doesn't really enjoy, BECAUSE OF ME.

Vica♡♡

V: *a photo*
V: he already misses you, he literally don't talk with us.

Tell him if he won't have
fun and he'll be sad, i won't call him and won't reply to his mesages. :B

V: Didn't need to, i just talked with him :)

I'm glad , have fun <3 :B

***************************

Ok, this helped me to feel better. I slowly drank my tea while thinking about random stuff. After that i just called Olivia and asked her to come here and have a girls night and of course she agreed, which i'm really glad.

***
"That's just soo cute" we both were talking about picture that Vica sent me. "Vica told me that Thomas is really happy and enjoys every second" Olivia stated. "And yet he sent me millions of messages" she finished as we both started laughing. "Thomas is so cute" i said to Olivia. "Yeah, so is Damiano" Olivia smiled to me. "Yeah, he's so sweet and caring to me, he always does everything just to make everything better for me" i looked down at my hands. "He loves you sooo much" Olivia hugged me. "I know, i love him too" i hugged her back tightly.

______________________________
Here you go, my babies😌😌 Hope you enjoyy❤️

Also vote please❤️‍🔥🦋