36 - Together

I just stared into his brown eyes. They were right. He did not look good. He was crying, his eyes red and puffy.

He just let out a deep sob and fell onto his knees in front of me, crying hard. "Bella, baby, i'm so sorry, please forgive me, i can't do it without you, i love you so much, i know i fucked up, but i can't live without you" he cried out tears running down his red face. "Stand up" i said softly and tried to make him stand up, but he didn't move a bit.

"Please, Baby, i love you" he begged his hands put up together. "It's ok, stand up" i helped him stand up again, which he did this time. I pulled him into a hug. A big, tight hug. He put his nose into the side of my neck. His arms were tightly wrapped around me like he's scared that i'd disappear. I still heard his cries and sobs so i stroked his back "shhh" i tried to calm him down as more as possible.

"It's ok, Dami, just breathe" i whispered. He took deep breaths which actually helped him. He was not crying anymore, but he still did sobbed from this hard crying. "Y-you-you're he-re" he sobbed out. I rubbed his back again and hugged him tighter "i'm here and i won't leave you". "D-don't s-sca-scare me l-like thi-this any-more, i-i was sc-scared to de-death" i could feel as he was shaking in my arms. "I won't, please calm down" i whispered.

I backed away a little and looked at me. He stared at me for a good minute and smiled a little. I did too. It was really strange, but a good feeling at once. I felt as his hand cupped my cheek and his lips melted onto mine. Kiss was full of emotions and passion. His hand on my cheek was still shaking a bit, so i took his free hand and squeezed it in mine.

After a good minute we pulled away. He looked me deep into my eyes. I wiped his still wet cheeks and hugged him once again. I put my head on his shoulder "i'm sorry" i whispered silently. "For what?" He asked me. "For making you like this, for making you suffer".

There was a moment of silence. None of us knew what to say. I was thinking what to say, but he interuppted my thoughts. "That's not fair, life is not fair"  he said, but I could hear pain in his voice, i could hear and see him breaking apart. "It's not" i sighed.

"Let's go to sleep, i need to get up early for work" i said and walked out of his arms. "I-i can sleep with you, right?" He stuttered a bit. "Yeah, c'mon" i smiled softly to him. I took his hand and we walked into the bedroom.

I removed my clothes until i stood in the room with only my underwear. Damiano just looked at me. "Lay down, i'll come in a minute?" I said and turned around. "Where are you going? Are you ok? Are you leaving me?" He started to pannick a bit and questioned me. It will be hard with him, he's overthinking a lot, he's insecure about lots of things, he's scared... "hey, calm down, i'm just going to the bathroom, i'll be back very soon" i explained and he just nodded.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "What the hell did I do to him to become like this? Where's that brave, self-loving, proud man i met? Where is he? Who is this man here, who seems like he wants to cry 24/7?" I asked myself. I started crying. I covered my mouth with my hands to not make a sound. My eyes were shut tightly. My heart and soul was aching from all the guilt it held.

I heard something from the room so i quickly wiped my tears and went out. The light on the bedside table was still on giving a little light. It wasn't really bright, but it still let me see. I saw Damiano sitting on the floor, his back resting on the side of the bed. He was crying with his head on his knees.

I ran and kneeled next to him. "Dami, shhh don't cry" I pulled him into my hug. He was sobbing into my chest while i was rubbing his back. I moved and sat in his lap, to sit more comfortable. He wrapped his strong arms around me keeping me as close as possible. "I love you, Bella" he cried out. "I love you too, Dami, what happened so suddenly?" I answered calmly. "I don't it just.... happened".

"Let's get into the bed" i wiped his tears. Then i stood up and helped to do the same for him. I got into the bed and opened my arms. Damiano also got in bed and crawled into my arms. He put his head on my shoulder almost burying himself into my neck. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist leaving me almost without abillity to breathe. "We will stay together, right Bella?" He whispered. "We will" i kissed his head.
After this I just caressed his hair 'till we both slowly drifted to sleep.

*Next morning*

My alarm started ringing loudly. I quickly turned it off to not wake Damiano up. 7AM.  Pretty early. I got out of the bed and dressed up. Then i walked into the bathroom to do the make up.
"Y/n?" I heard his worried voice from the room. "I'm in here" i yelled. Footsteps were coming closer and finally door opened. "Where are you going?" He asked looking as i try to do my eyeliner, not too successfully. "For work, i told you yesterday" i smiled. "Can i go with you? I don't want to be alone, I missed you" he came close and hugged me from behind. "I-i guess you can" i said. I wasn't really sure about it actually. I'm sure someone will recognise him on the way, or there, in the studio.

He walked out to dress up and I finished  my eyeliner which wasn't THAT bad after all.

***

We walked in the street. Damiano was squishing my hand. "It's ok, Damiano, everything is gonna be ok" i smiled to him as we kept walking.

After some time we reached the studio. We entered and went to the main room. "Uuuu, hello hello" i heard Edward and Mattea speaking. I turned to the side, and they both were already walking towards me and Damiano. "Hi Ed, hi Mattea" i hugged them one by one. "Mhm, didn't knew you were into famous rockers" giggled Mattea. "Ohh yeah, i just recognised you, you are Thomas right?" Ed said with wide eyes. "Actually he's Damiano" i laughed a little at Edward mixing the names. He looked at Damiano akwardly "Sorry".

Damiano finally spoke "it's ok, I'm Damiano" he lifted his hand for Ed to shake. "Nice to meet you Damiano, I'm Edward, but call me Ed" Ed said and Damiano just nodded. "I'm Mattea, Ed's other half" laughed Mattea and shook Damiano's hand. "Well, I am Bella's" he smiled a little and came back to me taking my hand. "Well sorry, I need to get ready, models are probably already waiting" i hugged them once again and Me and Damiano walked away.
______________________________
OMGG "Rush" will be released in half an hour. I dying alreadyy from excitement😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

VOTE
and also i'm waiting for your beautiful comments, how thankful u are for me ending the drama😌😌