24 - Cheater

TW: SMUT, RAPE

I opened my eyes and saw Dami still sleeping peacefully besides. He smiled even while sleeping. I couldn't help, but stare at his relaxed face. "You're staring" i heard his soft voice, but still he didn't opened his eyes. "Ok, as you wish" i said and layed on my back looking at the ceiling.

He jumped on top of me "i didn't say that i don't like it, babe". I raised an eyebrow and he just kissed my cheek "I still can't believe that you're here". "You can't believe, Vica and Ethan have no idea that we're here" i laughed. "We?" He lifted himself up and sat on my legs. "Mhm, me and Olivia, it was actually her idea to come" i touched his waist and caressed it slowly. "Her idea? That means that she missed Thomas more than you missed me.." he made a sad face. "Don't talk nonsence, i missed you like hell, h-" i argued, but was cut off
"Show me". "Wh-" "Show me how much you missed me" he said leaning closer to me again.

I pulled him closer by his neck and kissed him softly. "I missed you" i whispered. Then I started kissing his neck, making some hickeys "yes, mark me" he said in a very hot way. I kissed his neck and went to his lips again. My hands travelled trough his whole naked body, well almost naked, he still wore his boxers.

He slipped his toungue in as we still kissed passionately. This whole thing turned into a make out session. His hands slowly moved lower and lower. "Are you cold? You're shivering" he asked. "A bit" i said. He just smiled, pulled the sheets on us and started kissing me again. He's so caring...

Meanwhile his hand moved my panties to one side and pushed his finger in me making me moan softly into the kiss. He started fingering me. I felt hundreds of different feelings: i was feeling happy, loved, excited and most important being cared for..

I moaned a little louder and i started playing with his boxers. "Just take it off" he whispered into my ear and kissed it. He was still working on me with his strong hands and fingers. In one single move I took his boxers off and he pulled his fingers out of me. He looked into my eyes and licked them.

We made an eye contact and i smiled, he did the same.
"Can I?" He asked me and he jerked off a bit. I just nodded. "I need your words" "yes Damiano, you can" i said. And he slipped inside. His hand pinned mine above my head. We both moaned for each other. He was so careful not to hurt me. "Can i go faster?" He moaned. "You don't need to ask that" i answered and he went faster. The sheets which were covering us the whole time, now were on the floor.
"Ahh, don't stop" i moaned out. "I wouldn't dare to" he said brethlessly and went harder that even the bed started hitting the wall, making me giggle.
I free my hands from his tight
grip and wrapped them around his neck pulling him even closer.

After a minute or two i felt my body tingling. "Dam-"
"Me too" he said and was moving as fast as he could. We both moaned loudly, that probably the whole floor heard us, but we couldn't care less right now. Suddenly he slammed into me hard, stayed like this. He let out a loud moan and so did I. We both came and he pulled out.
"That was good, now we need to take a shower" he kissed me softly and carried me into the bathroom.

***

We're already dressed up. "Let's go downstairs for breakfast" he took my hand and we both left our room and went towards elevator. After a minute or two we were on the first floor. We walked hand in hand to the eating area and i already spotted Vic and Ethan sitting and laughing together.

I looked at Damiano and he just smiled widely squeezing my hand in his.

We walked closer to the table with our beloved friends. I just coughed and made them look in our way. Vic's eyes widened. "BELLA!!!" She yelled and ran to me making the chair fall behind her. She jumped in my arms and burried her face in my neck. "I missed you, my dear" she whispered "i missed you too guys" i giggled. Ethan still sat in his place looking at me with open mouth. I showed him tongue and went to his and pulled him into tight hug.