39 - Decision

TW: SH

We stayed in bed enjoying each's pressense. I stared into ceiling thinking about random little things, but i felt him staring at me the whole time. "Enjoying the view?" I giggled and turned to him. I saw him blush a little "Of course i do".

He cleared his throat "Bel, about yesterday....i wasn't joking". I just smiled nervously, this all situation made me feel kinda uncomfortable. "I'm truly willing to move in here to stay with you" he bit his lip and brought his hand up to my cheek. "Dami, think more about it, it's not worth it..  You can't just...leave everything" i said slowly removing his hand from my cheek and squeezing it in mine.

"It's worth it..I know it" he argued, trying to not make me upset, which didn't really work. I tried my best to not show it, but i have to change his mind somehow. He cannot do this to Vic, Ethan, Thomas and everyone else.

What about his fans???
How will they react knowing that Damiano David himself left the band just to be with some random girl?
Not happy for sure.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself "No Damiano, you will go back with Vic, you WON'T quit the band and you WON'T leave anything" my voice for sure sounded a bit angry:))

"You can't tell me" he sat down resting his back on the headboard "I love you, I'm ready to stay with you" he still fought, holding onto this stupid idea. "DAMIANO, don't you understand??? It's not about YOU! It's about people AROUND you, they'll be hurt" I said it with way too harsh tone, i didn't wanted this, i swear. He flinched a bit and tore up "And don't you care if I'm hurt when we're apart?". "Dam-" i gulped, but he just stood up and walked out.

"Dami" i called him again jumping out from the bed, following him. "Dami, please" he started walking even faster and i stared running towards him.

He was so freaking fast, we were both already in the living room. I sprinted and the second i reached him, i pulled him back and hugged him from behind. I could feel his fast breathing, meaning that he's upset. "Please..." i say trying not to break down.

He didn't move a bit. "Damiano please.. don't do it" i begged him.

The couch crunched a bit. "Ohh goodmorning" Victoria said rubbing her eyes. I backed away from Damiano a bit and he turned to Victoria making us stand side by side.

I tried to take his hand, but he moved it away and looked down. Wow thanks, really kind of you<3

"Soo, how did you sleep?" I sat next to Vic trying to make things less akward. "Surprisingly good, i just learned that couches can sometimes be really comfy to sleep on" she giggled I returned her a slight smile. Victoria stood up "sorry, i gotta go..Morning pee, you know" she winked and ran into the bathroom.

Me and Damiano were left alone again. I stood up in front of him "Dam‐" "no" he sighed "no need".

"Damiano, please you have to understand me" i begged trying my best not to break down. "So please understand me" he said with hurt in his voice.

A single tear rolled down his cheek. I bit my lip and reached for his face, to wipe it. He didn't move this time, he just stared into my eyes. "Don't cry, we'll think of something, that'll be suitable for both of us, ok?" I walked into his arms and placed my head onto his chest. He just wrapped his hands around me, holding tight. I felt a soft kiss land on my head making me smile. "I felt that" he giggled. "Felt what?" I looked at him. "I felt you smile into my chest" he leaned in closer and pecked my lips.

"What did I missssss" Victoria came back to the living room. Me and Damiano just looked at each other. "Ummm, nothing" i smiled to her and backed away from Damiano a little, stepping closer to Vic.