7-The day after

Next morning I woke up with two girls by my side. Yeah, we decided to sleep together, because why not?
I changed my clothes into something comfy but good looking. I'll go to café later.
It gets so warm inside when i remember the moment i entered the café and saw Olivia there with huge smile on her face. And now... We are together all the time from that moment.
I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast. I was making coffee for girls and then I heard the doorbell. I went up to the door and opened it slowly, since I wasn't sure who'll want to come here in.... 7am?
All of the worries were gone when I saw Damiano.
"Good morning!" He said with the smile on his face. "Good morning" i replied. We had an eye contact, when i decided to break the sence between us: "Come inside, i just made breakfast". He smiled, then came inside and started looking around.
"I like your design taste". I just smiled.
"Let's go to the kitchen, want some coffee? Tea?" He looked at me for a second, "Coffee, thanks".
I just nodded and went to the kitchen. I stood there with my arms resting on the counter.
I laughed slightly when i remembered the pool day when Damiano walked on me while making lemonade.
"What's so funny?" I heard Damiano come behind me. "N-nothing" i struggled to answer. I felt him smirk while still standing behind me. I don't even know how I felt. I heard him stepping closer. I stepped a bit to the side and lifted my hand to get another cup for Damiano's Coffee. Suddenly i felt my lifted hand being grabbed by another one. I ghasped a little. "Shhh, everything's gonna be ok, little girl". I felt my heart skiping a beat or two.
He draged my hand down and pressed his body against mine.

Vic's POV

I woke up and saw that Olivia was still sleeping. I got really thirsty so i headed to kitchen. The second i stepped in, i saw Bella who was pinned to the counter by a man. And that man was... Damiano!
What the fuck is he doing here?? I ran back to the bedroom, luckily those didn't see me.
I jumped on the bed next to Olivia and whisper-shouted:
"wake up!!!". She opened her eyes slowly. "What happened Vic, is someone's dying?!" She groaned. "Shhhh, be quiet", "Dami is here and he's trying to get Bella" i continued while laughing. "OMG, ARE THEY MAKING OUT?!" Olivia asked excited. "Shh, and no. But i saw that Damiano has pinned Bella to the counter" i replied to her". "Just like in romantic movies" Olivia dreamed..

Bella's POV

We still stood there. "Let me make your coffee" i said. "I don't want it anymore". He started to get on my nerves. "So what the fuck you want??" I asked annoyed. "The 4th and 5th word that just left your mouth" he licked his lips.

"You need a doctor" i stated. "You can be one"
He smirked and leaned closer. "No no.. don't even think about it!" I said when i realised what he was about to do.
"Otherwise what?" He leaned even closer. I didn't got a chance to reply when he leaned on me completely and kissed me with all his passion. I did the same, and we started kissing like crazy lovers.

"A-aghm" i heard Vic. We turned our heads to find Victoria and Olivia watching us from doorframe. "Get the fuck out of here, and let us enjoy our moment" Damiano groaned to the girls and turned back to me, while leaning closer again. "We don't give a fuck, we're fungry as fuck" vic came in with Olivia laughing slightly behind her.

"Let's go" Damiano grabbed my arm. "But i need to go to work in an hour" i tried to stop this shit while it's not too late.

"One hour is a lot of time, go and have some fun with your horny man" Olivia replied laughing hard. Victoria started laughing too. "Yeah, go and have fun with horny man" Damiano smirked.

"You wish" i smiled. "Ahh i do" he fake moaned.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hi, haven't posted here anything for a while.

Also, idk what the freak is happening with wattpad, because i wrote this chapter with more than 1000 words, but it deleted most of it and it left with only 400. I had to write it again. If you may know the reason please comment or text me, thank you❤⭐🌌