19-Little games

Next morning I woke up, because I felt something tickling my neck. I slowly opened my eyes and realised that Damiano is kissing and licking my neck. "Goodmorning to you too" i giggled. He lifted his head to look at me "don't ruin my art work" he grinned.

I was really confused. But then i got out of bed and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There it was.

He made a fucking heart out of hickeys on my neck.

I looked at it once again then washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I went back to the room and found Dami already dressing up. "Soo how is it?" He came closer and kissed me with his soft lips. "Well.. not bad" i looked him in the eyes. "Well inform me if this one will dissapear, i'll make a new one...But in different place maybe" he bit his lip. "Really? Where?" I decided to play a little. "Well i don't know..." he looked me up and down "maybe on your belly, maybe on the back..Or maybe on you inner thights" i watched him as he was still observing me.

I was litterally standing there only in my pijamas.

"Ok ok, next time.. I need to dress up now" i pecked him on his lips and walked to the wardrobe looking for a nice and comfy outfit. I came out with a black crop top and some nice baggy jeans.

"Lookin' good, amore" Damiano came and touched my waist. "Thanks" i smiled sweetly. "We need to spend those last 4 days as good as possible, i'll miss you so much, love" He burried his face into my neck, right into that place when he left 'his art'. "I'll miss you too" i caressed his hair.

*****

We both went for a walk. "Want some ice cream?" He asked me while smiling. "Sure". He grabbed my hand and led me to an ice cream van. "Ciao, due gelati al cioccolato, per favore" he spoke with the man. (Hi, two chocolate ice creams, please)

I wathed as the man filled the cone with my favourite ice cream. "Ecco qui" the man handed Damiano the ice cream. (Here you go). He paid for it and we walked away.

"Here you are, mi amor" he gave me my ice cream. We started walking again while eating.

After a while we were done with our dessert. "You have chocolate moustache" Dami laughed. I raised my hand to wipe it off, but Damiano catched it. "Let me do it"

He leaned in and started licking my upper lip. Then he kissed me softly.

"Thanks" i said the second he moved away. "Anything for you, bambina" he winked playfully. "Let's go, home to watch a film or something" i sighed. "Heyy, is everything ok?" He caressed my cheek then kissed it. "Yeah, it's just too hot outside" i smiled. "Ok then, let's goo" he giggled and we made our way home.

*****

"I'm going to make some snacks" i said and went to the kitchen. Then i heard Damiano stepping into the kitchen too. The minute i turned to him, he grinnned. "Love, can you be my snack tonight?"

"Umm..no" i turned back making little sandwiches. "C'monn, i'm leaving in 4 days, and what? You think that i'll survive without your beautiful body under mine for 2 months?" He complained. "Well you have no other choice" i giggled quietly.

"Anyways, let's go, i'm done with the snacks" i looked at him and went to the living room. "I'm mad at you." He looked at me with 'sad/mad' look. I just smiled. "You know you can't be like that for too long". "I can" he sat on the couch. I nodded then sat a bit further away he gave me a confused stare. "You're mad at me, i won't bother you doing it" i smiled. He just sighed.

I simply grabbed the remote control and turned the movie on. The whole time i thought it was a horror film, but THEN a Freaking Sex scene came and it was soo akward, because it was somehow embarassing for me and Damiano was just looking at me and laughing.

My eyes were really wide as a girl from fucking TV was moaning her soul out and i just sat there embaressed with my boyfriend laughing at me.

"Gosh come here" Damiano opened his arms. I ignored it and grabbed the remote and turned that shit off. After i did Damiano was laughing again.
"What's so funny?" I looked at him serious. He looked at me and started laughing even harder.

"Ok. Your fault" i said and went into my room locking the door just to play with him. I still heard as he laughed and i couldn't help, but giggle myself.

After a minute he calmed down and i heard steps getting closer. He tried to open the door, but he couldn't. "Babe, really?" He asked. "Yes". "C'mon, you should've seen your face" he laughed cutely. And me, Bella accardi, could never say no to this cute laugh, and YES i opened the door.

He smiled widely and hugged me. "Aren't you mad?" I raised my eyebrows. "Mh mh" he kissed my head.

"But still, remember, that i'll lay you down at least once before leaving" he whispered and licked my ear. "You don't know that" i looked at him flirty. "I do" he bit his lip. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him passionately then i got a bit more rough. He was trying to involve our tongues into this session, but I just pulled away.

"Playing dangerous games, mrs. dangerous" he licked his lips and looked at mine. "Wouldn't be me" i sent him an air kiss and layed in bed.
"Oh girl, you're a player, you want me to get a boner, don't you?" He raised his eyebrows. "Me? Of course not" i shook my head "Now, come here" and he did as i asked. "Good boy" i caressed his hair.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Other chapter will be SpiCeY, so get ready. Also sorry for not posting for a long time, i just was a bit busy. Also i finished my tik tok story (with Damiano) so if you want you can check it.

My tik tok acc:
@torna_acasa_stories

And i also started a new one, so if you're interested go and check it too.

Love youuuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️😌