28 - Call

I already packed my stuff back into suitcases. I called uber some minutes ago and I wait for it to come here.

I'm already looking forward on leaving this hotel and having my own place. I looked at my phone noticing that uber is not that far so i made my way out. I of course returned the key from my hotel room.

I stood a bit in front of a huge building when uber drove to me. Luckily it was a nice driver, and helped me with all the stuff.

***

We just came. I'm so amuzed with all the people here. They're all so friendly and caring. I'm not saying this out of nowhere. The driver helped me to take my suitcases into the apartment. I thanked him, he just smiled widely and left.

I sat on the couch, sighing. The only thing i need now is job. And some friends maybe.

After some time i finally made myself to get up and started unpacking things.

I first started with clothes since it was LOTS of them. It took me about 2 hours only with my clothes.
I decided to take a little break from this and made myself a cup of tea. I took my phone to scroll something while drinking the tea. I pressed  on instagram and the first post which appeared on the screen was Måneskin's.

It was just black screen with some words. I truly wanted to scrool, but i thought that reading this won't be anything bad. Well i was wrong.

The post:

I stared at the screen, my mouth open from the shock

"What.the.fuck?" I asked myself. At this moment i wanted to text one of them, but i thought it's not the best idea now. Still, i needed to contact someone.

"Who should i contact?....I KNOW" I screamed a little. I quickly wrote the number and Olivia's name appeared on the screen.

I didn't really know what to text her, so I carefully pressed *call* button.

I pressed the phone to my ear, my hand were slightly shaking from fear and guilt.

O L I V I A

We all were at the airport, we have a flight back to italy in 2 hours. Everyone seems tired, Damiano most of all. He can't stop crying for a minute. To be honest he looks terrible.

I was talking with Vic about random things, when my phone started ringing. I picked my phone from the pocked and when I saw name of the caller, my eyes widened and my breath quickened. "Who is it?" Victoria asked. "I-it's Bella" I stuttered.

Everyone turned to me. Damiano quickly stood up from the seat and ran to me. "Please, let me hear her voice, i need to know she's being well..." he started crying harder than he already was.
"I can't Damiano, if you'll be on the phone, she'll never call me again..Sorry" i patted his shoulder. "Please, put it on speaker at least, and get more information where she is, i need her to be with me" He got on his knees and put his hands together like he prays.

I nodded and picked up the call, i put it on speaker. "H-hi" i heard Bella say. "Hello, how are you?" I asked carefully, i felt myself tearing up. Damiano just put hand on his mouth to not let out a loud sob. "I-I could be better" her voice trembled. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her, i was really worried for her. "I did something" oh god.

"What? Did someone do something to you?" At this moment i felt as tear rolled down my cheek. "No, but I did" "Did you got into a fight?" I asked. "No, i hurt myself" i heard her slight sob. Another tear rolled down my cheek as Damiano just stood up completely out of breath and went outside.

I turned to guys. "Bella, where are you?" Victoria asked. My heart skipped the beat, scared that she'll hang up, but she didn't. "S-sorry, i can't tell you" she let out another sob, but a louder one. "Bella, please come back, we're all not feeling well when you're not with us, Damiano suffers the most" Ethan said. "I-i'm sorry" she started crying. I opened my mouth to say something, but she hung up.

D A M I A N O

I finally got to hear her voice. I learned the one thing, that she's not well without me either. I broke down after i heard that she wasn't nice to herself. I hope she's ok now, and doesn't hurt herself.

I was sitting outside the airport. I couldn't bare hearing her voice, without even knowing where she is. It breaks me down. I feel like my whole life is falling apart, well, now it really fell apart. I'm trying hard not to give up on myself, i feel bad, i feel like a traitor, betrayer who did hurt his most loved person. I trully wanted to die right now, but i knew that like this, i'll hurt her more than i already this, I can't do this to my bandmates, friends, i can't do this to HER.

As much as i wanted to go home and lock myself up in my room, i PROMISED, to bring Bella home, our home, and i will keep my words.

I cried my heart out and with some tears still rolling down my cheeks, i went back. "Please tell me you learned something about the place she's staying in" i said, well more asked with hope. Olivia raised her eyes and looked into mine. She couldn't look at me and lowered her gaze after a second. "Sorry" she said quietly.

B E L L A

I didn't wanted to cry, but I still did. Did he was there? Did he heard me talking? Does he even regret a shit that happened? Well of course he does, Ethan said it clear enough. I still hated him, as much as i loved him.

I thought that this was a long break. I came back to the unpacking. I picked other suitcase with some random things. I didn't really know what was in the suitcases, i didn't really looked what i was packing, the only thing i cared about was to leave italy as soon as possible.

I carefully unzipped the suitcases, and i saw a picture frame. "What's this?" I asked myself and picked the picture. I took a deep breath and turned it around. It was a picture of all us 6.
Me, Olivia and Måneskin. We took this at some party we had.

I finally heard some of their voices some minutes ago, but still, FUCK THE CALL

______________________________
Ok, sorry, i know it took me long enough to update this, and also sorry for short chapter😖😖
Hope you like it, and don't forget to VOTEEE🌝😉