18-How will I survive this?

We both woke up at 4PM, i didn't even realised that i fell asleep too. He lifted his head from my chest and smiled at me. "Hello" he said with a funny voice. I giggled. "Hellioh" i tried to make funny voice too, but not that succeafully. "My voice was better" he grinned. I pretended to be hurt, when he crawled on top of me. "You know, you're also good at some things" he smirked.

I pushed him playfully on his chest. "Ok, Miss Dangerous, give me a kiss" he said with his flirty voice. "Miss Dangerous?? Why?" I looked at him while smiling. "Because you like to play dangerously" he bit his lip.

I lifted my head a little and kissed him in the corner of his lips to annoy him. "Ahh come onnn, i need a kiss so badly now" he groaned. "Mh mh" i shook my head. "Well, Miss Dangerous, i guess i'll do it myself" he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. Then he slowly leaned in and kissed me on the lips hungrily. When i wanted to move my head, his other hand grabbed my head and holded it still while Dami deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into my mouth.
His hand from my head traveled down and started caressing my waist.

After like 5 minutes he moved back a little, stopping our make out session. "We should get up" i said to him while looking into his brown eyes. "Why should we? I'd love to do something more here" he leaned over my shoulder and bit it. "Auch, Damiano" i groaned. "What?" He asked innocently.

I quickly turned us around so I was sitting on his lap while he was laying and looking at me playfully. "Mhm..So what now? Wanna ride?" He smirked. "Gosh no, you dirty minded idiot" i punshed his chest (playfully of course ;D).
"Stop hitting me, woman" he giggled. I kissed the place i just hit. "Good girl" he caressed my hair. "But now lower please" he looked deeply into my eyes, but i won't fall for this. "No, i know what you're thinking, and IT'S NOT happening" i shook my head.

"Smart, aren't we?" He turned us around again. Our faces was centimeters away, our noses almost touching. I saw his eyes getting darker. He looked me in the eyes and were about to kiss me again, but his phone started ringing, ruining the moment.

"Fuck" he groaned and got off of me. He picked his phone up. "Who is it?" I asked him. "Our manager, gosh why now?" He was annoyed.
~Boy didn't get what he wanted, hehehe~

"Hello" Damiano answered the phone. "Yeah, sure" he sighed. "Cya, bye" he hung up.

He said nothing and picked up his wallet, car keys. "Where are you going?" I asked him confused, since i didn't know what was happening. "I need to meet the manager" he answered quickly and was about to leave. "Heyyy, you won't give me a kiss?" I looked at him 'hurt'. "Oopsie, i forgot" he came to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips softly. "Now you're free to go" i giggled. "Byee, cya later" he wawed and left.

**after 1 hour**

I got really bored to be here alone, so i called a taxi and went to må house.

"Bellaaaaaaaa" Victoria ran to me and jumped in my arms. "Hiiii" i kissed her cheek. "Let's go, we just ordered a pizza, we're about to watch a movie" she grabbed my hand pulling me with her.

I entered the living room. Thomas and Ethan greeted me with sweet smile and I went and hugged them both.

"Can i join your little party?" I joked. "Suree, anything for you" Thommy smiled. I sat on the couch and put my head on Ethans shoulder since Victoria was laying in Thomas arms. "Won't Olivia be jealous" i teased Thomas. "She won't learn about this" he giggled. "Talking about her, where is she?" Ethan asked. "Well, someone might or might not have asked her to take my shift, just because he was tired and wanted to sleep while cuddling" i laughed. "Gosh, Damiano, i don't think he'll ever grow up" Victoria started laughing, so did everyone.

"I"m going to the bathroom guys, don't have too much fun without me" i pointed my finger at them and went to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom i heard the door opening and Damiano talking. Yay!!!
I wanted to scare Damiano so I quietly opened the door and started walking towards him, but then I heard him talking with guys.

"We'll go to America for 2 months." He said to them. My heart skipped few beats and I couldn't understand what just happened. "W-what?" I asked with shaking voice.

Damiano quickly turned around shocked. "You're here?!" He looked at me. "2 months?" I felt how my eyes wanted to tear up, but i tried my best not to. "Look, baby, it's a big opportunity for us.." he came closer. "I won't see you for 2 moths?" I was still stuck with thia question in my head.

"I want you to come with me!" He smiled. But it didn't cheer me up even a little. "I can't..." his smile dropped too.
"What do you mean you can't?" He laughed nervously. "I have a job..I can't just...go" i gulped.

"It's just a stupid café-" he started. "Not only a stupid café, it was the place i fūirst saw you!" I argued.

"Guys, calm down.." Ethan interuppted. I looked down and Damiano was locked his gaze on me. I sighed heavily. "There's no point in arguing" i said. "I agree" Damiano nodded.

Damiano came to me and hugged me tight. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" i placed my head on his shoulder. "Ok, stop this, now tell us the details, Damiano" Thomas rolled his eyes.

"Soo, our manager told me that we need to go to America, for interviews, gigs, photosessions, festivals. It will raise our popularity even more.. And all of these together makes 2 months there..." he explained and looked at me.

I was sad. Really sad. I couldn't believe that I'll have to be apart frok him FOR 2 MONTHS. It was just hard to believe this.

"Ohh, that's sad that we won't see Bella for that long..." Thomas came to me and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders. "Can we won't talk about this now?" Damiano looked down.
"Sorry, man" Thomas looked at him. It seems like it's also hard for Damiano...

**after 2 hours**
They talked about most of the things and then me decided that it's best for us to go already.

We came back when it already was 7³⁰PM. "Let's go watch a movie or something" i offered grabbing his hand. "Sure, i'll just go change" he kissed my cheek. "Good idea, i'll change too" i giggled. "Let's go then" we made our way to our bedroom.

I grabbed some sweatpants and a cropped hoodie from the wardrobe and started changing there. Damiano was doing the same besides. He looked really hot. And i couldn't hold myself up and when he removed his pants i came closer and slapped his ass (not hard).

He ghasped a little and turned around ro face me. I started laughing, he just grinned. "Miss Dangerous is back, i see" he smirked and bit his lip. "I can't help it, you look hot" i was still laughing a bit. "I know" he came closer.

I quickly fixed my sweatpants and went out of the room to the living room.

After a minute he went out too while smirking at me. "Don't even look at me like that" i pointed my finger at him. "Why so nervous, hm?" He came closer and grabbed my finger which was still pointed at him. Then he came closer and licked my finger. "Stop being so horny" i rolled my eyes playfully. Then i pulled my finger back. "Eww my finger is all wet now" i made 'disguisted' face, when actually it was soo goddamn sexy. "Just finger?" He looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" I was clearly confused. Then he looked down grinning. "DAMIANO, STOP MAKING EVERY FUCKING WORD SO DIRTY" i covered my face with hands.

"Ok ok" he sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put on a movie and we started watching it. While watching i remembered that he never told us when they're leaving to America. "Umm, Dami?" I turned my head to him. "What happened, baby?" He looked back at me. "You never told..when are you leaving.." i gulped. He breathed in and out deeply.

He looked down. "We're leaving.....after 5 days". My eyes widened. "That's..... it's so soon" i tore up a bit. "I know" he hugged me burying my face into his chest. "But we will get through this" he kissed my head.

We both went silent for a minute when i spoke up.
"How should I survive this?"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hello everyone. I hope you're still interested in this story, even tho i don't update it very much.
But since i'm in summer break already, i'll have more time to write❤️❤️
Also if you like this, can you please vote??🥰🥰
Sorry for mistakes, i'm just too lazy now to fix them, but i will soon😭