16-Evening together

TW: SMUT

Damiano's POV

I wanted to hug my baby, but i couldn't feel her warmth besides me. I slowly opened my eyes just to find out that i woke up all alone.

I sat up rubbing my eyes and found a little note on the bedside table.

Good morning, love.
I went to the café for work.
I also made some breakfast for you, i left it in the kitchen.
Also if you worry, Yes, i kissed you goodbye, you just probably didn't feel it.
Love, Bella.

Aww, she's so sweet. I wanted to kiss or hug her now, so bad
, but she's in café.

I went downstairs. "Ohh,
Mr. Tired is back, haha" thommy joked. "What??" I was confused. "You don't remember anything, right?" Ethan smiled. "I don't" i looked at him. "Nothing bad happened, it's cute actually:
You were really drunk, then you said to Bella that you're tired and poor Bella almost carried you upstairs. She undressed you, took care of you and fell asleep cutely on you.." Victoria told me. "And how do you know it??" I wondered. "Well i might have had an eye on you two" vica laughed.

I ate breakfast and went out.
I made my way towards the café. When i entered, i saw her. Her hair was beautifully in a ponytail and it looked good on her. "Hello" i heard as I was admiring the view. I got back to the reality and quickly went behind the stool and kissed her softly. "Hello, baby" i said. I looked at the door behind her.

It's the room, when she actually broke my heart for the first time, but oh my god, she fixed it again.

"Is everything ok?" She cupped my face and kissed the corner of my lips making me smile a little. "Yeah, don't worry, love". "Alsoo, thanks for delicious breakfast". She looked at me and giggled "i was sure you'll like it". "Ok, so it's not really good that you're behind the stool soooo..." she started, and i got it and i made a funny face and rushed out of the café. "Heyy dami!!" I heard her.

I laughed and went in the café again. "Hello miss, i would love to order-" "let me guess handsome, a coffee latte?" She giggled. "Mhm, seems like a hottie from the café can read minds" i smirked as she laughed cutely.

I watched as she turned around making me my coffee.
And Man she's soo hot. "Miss?" I played. "Yes?" She giggled. "You look pretty hot, no umm i mean, you're pretty, can i get your number maybe?" I asked her smirking. "No sorry, my boyfriend is really jealous" she rolled her eyes. "Heyy, i'm not!!" I argued. Maybe i was..

"Ok ok, now let me finish with your coffee" she rolled her eyes. "Hey hey, don't roll these beautiful eyes of yours, because i can make it roll even deeper" i smirked at my own dirty joke. "Dami, we're in a freaking café" she blushed. "I don't mind doing it here" i bit my lip a bit.
"Dami!!" She looked at me shy. "Ok ok, you don't need to be nervous, we won't do it here" i laughed and she smiled to me sweetly. "But i didn't said we won't do it somewhere else" i grinned.
She blushed again and quickly turned around to finish my coffee.

*******
I was sitting near the stool admiring my girl working. She was really kind to everyone. The café door rang and i saw måneskin coming in. Olivia was with them, she was holding hands with Thommy. "Hi Dami, you're here!!" Ethan giggled. "I was soo sure about it" Vica laughed. "Hello guys!!" Bella greeted them really excited.
They all went and hugged her one by one.

After they ordered they joined us (me and my Bella).
We joked, and talked about some things. "Baby, do you work tomorow?" I asked her. "Yeah" she answered.
Nooo, that means i'll have to miss her for whole day since we have rehearsals.

"Why are you asking?" She smiled cutely. I kissed her "no nothing, just asking". "Maybe we should go??" Ethan asked all of us. "Yeah" agreed Thomas and Vic.