35 - Scared

Next morning.
I can't believe how quickly this day came.
My phone screen lit up. I've got a new message from Vic.

*From Vic*
Hello, we will land at 7PM...

*To Vic*
Ok, i'll wait for you :)

That was all.
To be honest i wasn't waiting at all. I have no idea how to act when I'll see them. I don't know how to feel or what to do around them.

But i took a deep breath and went to take a shower. After it i did my skincare and shit...

I put some light makeup and a nice outfit on. The photoshoot with Canadian models will start in about an hour.
I took my camera. Then i locked my door and hid the key, because i know that Damiano and Victoria will come here earlier than i will. I can't make them wait in front of the door.

V I C T O R I A

Me and Damiano are sitting in the airport. We still have lots of time 'till the flight, but Damiano insisted to go there earlier to not miss the flight. Now i'm sure we won't, since we're here 6 hours earlier.

I look besides me. Damiano is sitting with headphones listening to music as always. He's not talking much at all. He only talked to me when he asked me to come here earlier. That's all. I didn't get another word from him.

I can hardly read the facial expression on his face. But it's something between sad and confused.

I stared at him for a second. Then he looked back at me. He looked away quickly. Poor boy.

Bella sent me her address yesterday, so i opened my phone to look for some hotels near her apartment. She said i can stay with her, but i just want to give them some privacy. Especially when Damiano is not that comfortable around people anymore. I just wish that the old Damiano would come back. I miss him. I miss his dirty little mind. I miss how talkative he was. I just miss seeing him happy.

Bella just sent me a message saying where she put the key from her apartment. She added that she will try to come back home as soon as she can.

I smile slightly. I sometimes wonder how that big and sweet heart can even fit into a one person?
Yes, i know lots of people says this, but this is true.

***

We just landed. Damiano hasn't changed his expression. Still sad/confused. We both were with sunglasses and covering clothes, since were pretty famous worldwide. We don't want attencion now. Especially Damiano.

I called an uber and very soon we were on our way to Bella's apartment. I glanced at Damiano who sat besides looking through the car window. I sometimes really want to know what's happening in his mind. This moment is not different. He seems to be so lost in his thoughts. "You're ok?" I asked him. He just turned to me and then looked back through the window. Yep, exactly how i expected...

After some moment I payed the driver and me with Damiano went to the building. We got to the front door. I looked around and after doing some research i found the key of it. The door opened revealing a really nice and cozy apartment.

I looked around and remembered about the hotel. "Dam, i'll go to the hotel, will you be ok alone in here?" I asked just to be sure. He just gave me barely noticeable (have no idea how to write this word) nod. I smiled and left Bella's home.

D A M I A N O

I was all alone in here now. This whole place held her smell. The smell which made me feel like i'm home.

I walked around the apartment and at the end i found myself in her bedroom. I sat on the bed and looked around getting in every detail of it. One thing cought my mind. The picture on her nightstand.

It was all 6 of us. Victoria making silly faces as always. Ethan at the side tries to be the cutest of all.
In other side stood Olivia holding hands with Thomas. They both just looked at each others eyes. And then in the middle stood Bella, she had a huge smile on her face. And there was I, hugging her from behind kissing her cheek. We all looked so happy here.

We all were happy, until i fucked up.

I looked at the time 8.24PM she can be here anytime.

I layed in her bed and closed my eyes, just to relax, but I didn't noticed as i slowly fell asleep.

"Damiiiii" Bella kissed my cheek. I just looked at her "mh?" she just laughed. She was so drunk. "Babe, you're drunk as hell, let's go" I took her hand, but she i moved it away and started dancing to the beat from the club. "Bella, c'mon" i whined. "NouP" she said popping the "P".

W

e're standing in front of a club we just were in. I try to take her home, since she's already barely stands on her feet. "Babe, do i have to carry you?" I laughed slightly. She just shook her head. "I'm going back" she bit her lower lip and started walking back. I took her arm and pulled her back to me. "You're not going anywhere except home" i said with more serious tone now.

She pulled her arm back and smiled "only if you catch me" with that she started running away.
But she ran into the road. "BELLA DON'T, COME HERE" i shouted to her, but she turned to me and stick out her tongue.

I was about to go to her, but
BOOM..

Bella was laying in front of the car in a puddle of blood.
I ran to her crying. I took her hand. She strongly squished mine. "I'm sorry, i will go home" she whispered. "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE" people around me started panicking and tapped their phones quickly. "Baby,don't close your eyes" i said and caressed her cheek. She just giggled. "You're cute, i love you". As these words left her lips, her eyes closed and her tight grip on my hand went loose..

"BELLA!! BABY"

"WAKE UP, PLEASE" i jumped from the bed. I looked around and saw the same room i examined earlier. Tears were flowing down my face, mixed up with sweat.
That's the reason i barely slept. I was scared. The moment i close my eyes all I see is this kind of nightmares and they all end the same. With her death. I can't stand seeing that anymore.

I tried to calm myself down, but this time it was way harder than others. Maybe it's because of the place. I have a really hard time controling my emotions.

The moment i wipe my tears they are being changed with other ones. It seems like it doesn't end.

*CLICK*

I heard the front door open. I heard someone removing their shoes and slowly walking into the living room. But i'm in so much panic. I know excatly who it is, on the other side of the door.

I feel that my crying now was uncontrolable. I can't say that it was earlier, but i think you understand.

I quickly open the door and my red and cried out eyes met her beautiful ones...

______________________________
Hehe, didn't get what you wanted, huh??
Well, you need to wait a little moreee😉😉😉

Voteee❤️