29 - The internet

D A M I A N O

We just landed in Italy. I was here not too long ago, but  I didn't got what I needed. I looked at guys and Olivia was already calling her father. Others were deciding where should we stay, in måneskin house or in our personal houses.

"I think we should stay together for a bit" Ethan said. Vic and Thomas nodded. They looked really sad, Bella's leaving really affected all of us. But i'm the one to blame here.

"What do you think, Damiano?" Thomas asked me. "I don't really care, i won't be here for long so–" "what do you mean you won't be here?" Victoria raised her voice a little. "I-i'll travel, i need to find her" i said. Ethan came to me and placed his hand on my shoulder "don't do this for yourself, you don't have a clue where she could be, you're only going to waste time, and money" he said calmly.

He just seemed so calm and his words made my blood boil "I DON'T FUCKING CARE, I'LL SPEND MILLIONS, BILLIONS OR EVEN TRILLIONS TO FIND HER, I'LL TRAVEL THROUGH EVERY FUCKING STREET OF EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY OF THIS FUCKING PLANET".

"Calm down, Damiano,calm down" Thomas raised his hands up. "Please understand me, i'm not asking for anything else" I said and I felt as i'm starting to cry for a millionth time in these couple days.

***

We just arrived to the Må house. I went to my room which looked so empty without hairbands, lipbalms, jelewry and HER clothes in random places. I got all of my clothes out of suitcase, and filled it with fresh and clean ones. I won't waste a minute of my time,when I can spend it looking for the love of my life.
But first: i need a little start and do some research of where is the biggest possibility for her to stay.

I sat on my bed with laptop in my lap. I started thinking how  could i start. First i opened instagram and created a fake account and went to Bella's profile and followed her, since she blocked my official one.

There was no story, or any new posts of her with some hints. I took a deep breath trying to control my tears as her photos on the screen were burning my eyes.

I looked at my funny and cute comments under her posts. Everything was so good back then, i wish i could go back to these days, and put her into a glass box to protect her from smallest wind or touch.

I red the comments as an Idea popped in my head "parents, PARENTS" I smiled to myself. "She went to her parents didn't she? Of course she did" i laughed to myself, but still after a second i started crying.

I opened facebook and typed "Accardi". Now there was lots of faces on the screen, lots of names with her surname. Most of the people were in their 20s so they can't be her parents.

Suddenly one profile cought my eye. It was a woman, an elder one, but it was something special about her. Her eyes. Those blue eyes, just like Bella's. I clicked on her picture and soon her profile opened up.

I scrolled down. She posted very rarely. My breath quickened and after a second completly stopped, when i saw this woman and a man next to her, between them stood a beautiful girl, around 12 years old. It was my Bella. She did not change a bit. They all were hugging and smiling widely in the photo which made my heart melt.

I managed to find the address of this photo. It was soo hard, but i'll fight as much as i can.
I shut my laptop, put it in it's case. My bed was really messy from all the stuff i threw on it earlier, but i don't care, i will fix it when i'm back. Maybe tommorow, maybe after some days, weeks, months or even years. I'm ready for everything.

I brought a plane ticket to Spain online. The flight is in 4 hours. The airport is not that far away, so i have some time.

I grabbed the suitaces and the laptop and went downstairs. "Where are you going?" Victoria looked at me sadly, I knew she didn't believe in what I'm doing. "Spain, i'm going to Spain, that's where her parents live, so she is there"  she just gulped, then nodded and went upstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself some food. I wasn't hungry, but i haven't eaten for a long time and i need energy for travelling.

***

I arrived to the airport. I walked in and remembered when She and I were crying in each others arms when i needed to go to America. How hard my first few days were there without her.

I went through all the checks without any problems. All i needed to do now is to sit here and wait for the flight.

Hope. That was the only thing i felt and believed in now. I also believe in our love, but she has to be there, in spain, if not, i guess it will be way harder to find her than I thought.

The speakers informated that the gates are open already, so I made my way up there, got into the plane and sat into the window seat. 

***

The plane just landed. It was pretty late so I understood that the meeting with my parents-in-law has to wait until tommorow.

I left the airport and sat on the bench nearby. My mind was a total mess, everything is a mess. I had to think of all possibilities, but my brain just can't work, because of my feelings and emotions.
I called an uber and got into some hotel.

The room was nothing special or fancy like it normally would and didn't care about it. It's only for this night anyway. I stared at the white ceiling. My thoughts still spining all around.
"Everything's gonna be ok, i'll go there, take Bella and we will go back home and live happily. We will get married in the beach and throw the party at the restaurant i took her to before leaving. We will have at least two kids, boy and a girl. We both will get old together and we both will end our journey in this world together, just like we are meant to." I said taking deep breaths to save myself from break downs.

I turned my head to the side, it was still very strange to sleep all alone, i don't actually remember when i was completly alone at night, in a different country. I don't really count that journey back to Italy from America with private jet. I payed that man a LOT of money. I didn't stay there long, right after Thomas' call i went straight back to America.

With all of these thoughts my eyes got heavy and i drifted into deep sleep, impatiently waiting for tomorrow...
______________________________
:>