34 - Here

2 weeks passed.
Now i can say that i have a full time job as a photographer here. I made a really good impression to my boss so he will give me a really important photoshoot. Some models will come here from Canada, so i should be prepared to work hard.

I get really well with Ed and his girlfriend. I'm glad that i found some friends here.

Me and Matea had gone out several times, and i really like spending time with her. She has a big heart amd it's fun to have her around.

Thinking from other side she's just like Olivia. My first true friend in foreign country.
Now that i think about it, i miss her like hell.

Meanwhile..

V I C T O R I A

"NO, WE'RE NOT WAITING ANYMORE" Ethan shouted at Thomas.

We are in måneskin house like always. Olivia isn't here luckily. She'd be really sad if she'd see us like this right now. We were all panicking and shouting at each other.

Damiano is in his room, but he's probably listens to music, like all the time when he came back.

"SO WHAT DO WE DO?" Thomas shouted back in Ethans face. "WE GET BELLA HERE, BEFORE WE NEED TO VISIT HIM IN THE FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL" Ethan shouted.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN" I yelled at both of them. I'm sick of hearing this over and over again.

It of course hurt, because Damiano became like a baby. It seems like he can't do a shit himself.

I took a deep breath. "C'mon don't fight, we will solve this" i said and they both just sighed. "Look, i'm gonna call Bella and tell her to come here" i slightly smiled to them.
"What if she won't come? What if she refuses?" Thomas asked. I didn't thought about it. But really, what if?

"Well, we need to try" i said and picked my phone typing Bella's number.

I hear ringing....
It rings again and again.
It rings for nearly minute and a half. Just when i thought of hanging up, she picked up.

"Vic?" I heard her sweet voice. "Bella, hello" i greeted her. I just didn't wanted to go straightly on her with all the stuff i need to say to her. "Is everything ok?" She asked with a slight worry in her voice. "To be honest....no" i said honestly. Because that's the truth. After she left, everything fell apart.

"Tell me" i now heard i big worry. She was always a big hearted person. And never wishes anything bad even to her enemies. I don't even think she has any.

"Look, Bella, you need to come back" i said straight away. Ethan and Thomas looked at me and then at each other. They were nervous, just like I am. "What? W-why?" Her voice was trembling. "Bella, i know you don't want it, but... but there's no other decision we can take" i said just to hear a slight ghasp. I knew she needed a reason for that so i started "Damiano-". "Dami? Oh god, is he ok?" She cut me off and started questioning me.

"Not really, that's why we need you to come back, he's not eating, he's locked in his room, and we are all scared because he won't open the door, and we have no idea what is he doing there, Ethan said that if it continues like this, we have to get him to mental hospital, because as he says therapist will not help here anymore" i said quickly and i broke down in tears.

All i heard was breathing. Then i heard a sob. And another one. "Vic...oh god" she cried out. "I would come to you guys straight away, but i can't" she sobbed.

I felt as my heart fell to my feet "What do you mean?".
"I work here as a photographer and tomorrow i have important models from Canada, there's no way my boss will let me go".

And again. All i heard was breathing. A heavy breathing. And it was getting heavier every second. Then the breathing stopped.

"Bella?" I called her. But no answer. I checked the phone and it showed that we're still on the line. Then she finally spoke. "Bring him here" was all she said, before not letting out a single breath again.
"Where? Where do you live" I asked. "I-i'm in Serbia" she said.
And my eyes widened.

Serbia? I would've never thought about that. Now that i think about it. What if Bella wouldn't have stopped Damiano? What if he would still be looking for her? I don't think that he would've even thought about Serbia either.

"You're ok?" she was the one asking me now. "I-yeah" i answered. I breathed out in relief. At least i know where she is now. "I'll send you the address, get him here" she said and hung up.

I placed my phone on the table. "So when she's coming?" Thomas asked. "She's not coming" i said and Thomas hid his face in his hands. Ethan did the same. "But i'm going to get Damiano to her, she said she cannot come, but she said where she is, so i can bring Damiano" they both looked at me and smiled.

They started crying. Happy tears. "Come here" i said and streached my arms just for us to get a group hug.

"I'm going to Damiano, i'll go with him to Serbia" they just nodded.

***

I went upstairs. And knocked on the door. "Dami". No answer like always. "Damiano i know you hear me" i talked again...

Still silence. "Damiano, you need to pack some bags" i turned to door with my back and rested on it. I heard footsteps getting closer and I moved from the door thinking he will open, but he didn't instead i heard his weak voice.

"You're sending me to mental hospital, because you think i'm crazy, aren't you?" He asked. "No Damiano, we're going to meet Bella" i said.

The door opened. And first thing i noticed was a bad smell. He hasn't showered for God knows what time. "B-bella?" He looked at me hopefully. I nodded and slightly smiled to him.

"I talked to her, she's waiting, so you need to pack your bags, were flying with first plane we manage to get which flies to Serbia" i said.

He looked me in the eyes "S-serbia?".
"Yes, she lives there, your Bella lives there" i stroked his upper arm. "Now shower and pack your bags" i kissed his cheek and left to my room to do the same.

He looked bad. Way thiner than i remember him. Those dark circles under his eyes were still there. Just like the puffiness from crying.

B E L L A

I can't believe i did this. But i also can. When i heard all the things about Damiano, i realised that all the thing i said in that video is bullshit.
Because he's not doing well how i wished him. But that's what true love is, well i guess so...

After the call with Vic i forgot all the bad things that happened between us. It's also my fault that i put whole blame on Damiano back then.

I mean, what would i have done, if I were him. What if i would walk in on him having sex with someone else. How would i act?

I just wish that i would've thought about it earlier.

But that doesn't matter, all that matters now, is that he's coming here.

Everyone is expecting that i'll fix him, so i'll try to do so..
______________________________
Hello hello :))
How are ya?
Also vote❤️👍