37 - Studio

Some workers were already waiting for me while chatting with each other. "Hi guys" i smiled to them. Damiano walked besides hugging my arm. "Hello, Bellaa" they waved while smiling. "Oh God, are you Damiano freaking David?" One of the photographers squeked. Damiano just looked at me with a glimpse of panick in his eyes.

"You'll talk later, we have some work to do" i said. Damiano still walked besides stuck to my arm. I stopped and turned to him. "Dam, sit there" i pointed to one of the chairs about 15meters away from where we were standing "you can't be with me for several hours, or at least while i'm taking photos". He tore up a bit. "Hey no no, don't cry.." i tried to calm him and hugged him. After we broke the hug, i looked around. I saw a chair, so i started going towards it. Damiano cought me "where are you going?". "Wait here, i'll be here in a second" i smiled slightly. He just nodded not really sure.

I picked the chair and placed it not too far from the camera i was working with. "Here, you can sit in this one" i said. He came to me once again and hugged me. Yeah, not good.

I somehow made him sit into that freaking chair and went to Ed to ask something for the photoshoot. "Hey, is your rockstar ok? He's idk, clingy? It's just strange i imagined him to be more.. you know..bad, dominant, joking with his dirty jokes, just like in their songs and interviews" He giggled a bit and looked behind me where Damiano was sitting and watching us.

I smiled a bit "he is just like that, he's just having a really hard time right now, if not he would be here now,showing himself up to you, so you won't dare to look me in the eyes" i laughed a bit. "He's that overprotective?" His eyes widened. "Not only overprotective, but also super jealous" he just looked behind me again. "So you're saying that this cute, emotional creature is actually a..i don't know.. completely opposite from what I see now??". "That's what I'm saying, he just needs time to recover" i smiled. "I gotta go" i waved to him and went back to my working spot.

"Girls, take your places, we're starting" i shouted to the models. They ran into their spots and i began to take photos of them.

*an hour later*

"1 hour break" i shouted and models went to their dressing rooms. At the moment I checked the photos i took. "Bella?" I heard Damiano's voice behind me. "Mh?" I hummed still looking at the pictures. "It's break, you shouldn't work..." he said and i felt as he pushed me a little away from the camera.

I looked at him. "Well, what do you want to do?" I asked him.  He just looked down "can we go somewhere to be all alone?". I wanted to agree, but I remembered as Vic told me about  how he barely ate all the time. "No, let's go somewhere to eat" i smiled. "I'm not really hungry". I still looked in his brown eyes " but i am" i giggled and took his hand pulling him with me.

We came to a little cafe near the studio. "So what will you eat?" I asked him. "Me? Nothing" he said and looked away. "Dami.. you should eat, you ate nothing since you came here, i'm worried" I tried to talk him into eating. He didn't seem to listen "I'm not hungry". "Well ok" I said.

The waitress came up to us. "Hello, what's your order?" She said. Damiano looked at me then at the worker that just came up to us "Just tea for me". If you want it like this, ok.

I smiled to the waitress "same for me" she just nodded and walked away.  Damiano looked at me "aren't you hungry?". "I Am, but so are you, if you don't eat why should I?" I asked while looking straight into his eyes.

"Baby, don't do this" he knew i wasn't playing. He knows me too damn well, if i said this, i'll actually do it. "Damiano, i know everything, guys told me, i can't stand seeing you like this" i felt as my vision got a bit blurry, so did his.

"Sorry" he said and started crying. "No, don't cry please, you're breaking my heart" i said quietly and went over to him and wrapped my arms around his head since he was till sitting. He places his head on my stomach. "Shh" i caressed his soft hair. I could hear and feel his sobs. "Calm down" i sat down in his lap and hugged him fully now, he also wrapped his arms around me.