23-Coming back to you

*after a two weeks*

I woke up in bed. Alone.
It's been two weeks and i'm feeling like i'm going crazy. Sometimes i forget and when i wake up i make two coffee cups instead of one.

It's been two weeks and i'm felling how i'm going down mentally, creating fake scenarios to make myself sleep.

It's been two weeks and i already miss him like hell.

The cafe owner Fernando aka Olivia's father had noticed my bad state and insisted for me to take free week or two.

Olivia has missing Thomas just as much as i do. We both spent most of our time together to not compeletely loose our minds.

Guys calls me everyday, well mostly Damiano and Victoria. Damiano calls me every hour even tho we don't even have what to say, we just enjoy each others pressence.

I watch netflix as i hear loud knock on the door and i heard Olivia's voice behind it. "BELLA, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVERRRRR" i flinced at her unexpected visit and ran to the door opnening it.

Crazy girl just ran to the living room."Talk" i said as i sat across from her.

"My father gave us free week and even more, let's go to America, i mean we both missed our boys, so why not?" I just stared at her "Oli-" i started just to be cut off by pillow flying into my face.

"No negative answer, because i might or might not have already bought the tickets" she gave me a smile. "What?!" I put my hands in my hair. "Yep, we're leaving tomorrow in the afternoon" she stood up an came to me getting into my arms.

"I called their manager and soaked up all information about 'em" she kissed my cheek. I just let out a laugh "god what did i do to deserve such an amazing friend" i said "Friend?! Scusa?! I'm your Bestie, you slut" me eyes opened widely at her nickname for me.

"Why so surprised? You fucked with Damiano two times, before even becoming a couple" i rolled my eyes at her "yeah you can roll those eyes, i'm sure Dami will roll them deeper the same second he'll see you.. I bet he's horny 24/7.. But , we need to make sure you'll be in his room when you arrive, because otherwise, god i swear he'll do you in a hallway." She giggles making my face turn red.

"Now go to pack" i stood up and she slapped my bum. "Auchh, Liv" i whinned rubbing it. "Don't worry, Damiano will -" she started, but i lifted my index finger daring her to finish her sentence. She just giggled and followed me to the bedroom.

"I can't wait!!" She whined as i was was putting clothes into the suitcase. "Me too.. i missed guys very much" i smiled to my friend who was laying in my bed. "Ahh stop being so innocent, i know the minute you'll see him, you'll ride him" she smirked "shut the fuck up" i threw my hoddie at her. "Heyy, you know it's true" she rolled her eyes.

After some boring 30 minutes with Olivia getting on my nerves with her dirty jokes, we opened a wine bottle and went to sleep afterwards.

*next morning*

I woke up with Olivia by my side. She was still sleeping peacefully. I was too excited for today to stay in bed so i jumped out and made my way to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. As i was drinking the dark liquid, my phone rang. I walked to the counter and saw Damiano calling me on the video call.

"Heyy, babyyy" i heard his sweet voice the second i picked up. "Hi baby, why aren't you sleeping? It's really early in Italy, so it's even more early in America" i asked him. He was looking at the camera with a cute smile. You could see his bare chest peeking at the bottom of the screen.

"I just can't sleep, full moon probably, haha" he joked. "Probably" i giggled. We started talking about some little things we miss and it only made my excitment grow bigger. As we were talking Olivia came to the kitchen "goodmorning Dami" she came and sat besides me talking to Damiano. "Hi, Liv, just so you know, that i'm so jealous that you sleep with my girlfriend" he rolled his eyes. "Yes, bitch, be jealous" she showed him her middle finger. Damiano placed his hand on his chest acting hurt.