43 - Night

A/N: Hii, first i wanna apologise for not posting for two months. I was really busy with studies, also i would have posted this way earlier, because i have written this way earlier, but then wattpad desided to prank me and deleted it, soo it took me some time to write everything again.
______________________________

"Oh my god girls, I literally love you, it's been soo nice to work with you, i hope i'll see you again" i said hugging every model i've been working with. Girls just stared at me with sad smiles on their pretty faces. "I'll miss you, Bella" one of them said hugging me. I just squeezed her for a moment, before the man, the manager of these models came and announced that their taxi is already here.
We said our goodbyes to each other and they left.

It was already about 8 or 9PM. I know, i told Vic that i'll come back earlier, but i stayed way longer than i usually do.

I felt really bad, so on my way back i stopped at the pizzeria at least we can have a fun time on the couch.

***

I slowly opened the door "Vic? Damiano?" it was really strange, it was awfully quiet. Maybe they're out? Or sleeping? I was about to turn the light on, when i felt two hands on my waist and two on my shoulders "BOO" they screamed. "AGHH, OH MY FUCKING FUCKED SOUL" i threw my hands in the air, dropping the pizza on the floor. I quickly turned the lights on and saw them both dying from laughter. "Hello, sweetie" Victoria hugged me laughing. "Yeah yeah, go away" i said playfully. She backed away a little, grinning. I just picked up a pizza and went towards the living room.

"Yes of course, who wants to hug Damiano fucking David anyway" Damiano came after me irony written all over his face. "Oh Gosh" i rolled my eyes smiling and went over to hug him. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head. "Hi, baby" he muttered. "Hi, Dami" i said backing away and opening the pizza boxes.

"Let's eat" i took a slice and sat down.

"Oh my- this is so good" Victoria said after stuffing her mouth full with pizza. "Yes, it is" i said wiping off the sauce off the corners of my lips. "Hard day? You came back later than usual" i turned to Damiano, who was already staring at me. "Yeah, the models left today..." a weak smile found it's way to my lips. "Anyways, what hour your plane leaves tomorrow, Vic?" I asked a girl who was listening while stuffing her mouth. "11AM" she answered taking her time to swallow the food.

I was eating as a perfect idea crawled into my ◇shmoll◇ brain. "Vic, i'm a fucking genius"  i said placing the slice of pizza back into it's box. The both of them turned to me a hint of interest in both of their eyes. "Mhm?" She hummed. "What about the night photoshoot? I'll take some photos for you" i suggested. Her eyes lit up "OH YES PLEASE" she jumped at her place.

"Am I involved in this, or do you plan to leave me here all alone" Damiano smiled ironicaly at me. "Hey what's up with you?" I asked giving him a confused look. He didn't reply so i just walked up to him and sat in his lap hugging him. "Of course you're involved, Dami. Don't be so mean, you know I hate it, when you're like that" i caressed his cheek sighing. "Sorry, Bel" he kissed the tip of my nose.

***

"Hurryyyy" i laughed banging at the bathroom door, where Vic was finishing her makeup. Damiano also stood by the door waiting for us. "Yeah yeah, i'm done" i heard her shout at the other side of the door.

The moment the door opened i grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. We both sat in the backseats and Damiano of course behind the wheel. "So, where are we going?" He asked looking at us through the mirror. Our eyes met for a second and i felt butterflies errupting in my stomach. "The park" i said softly, my face god knows why turning red.

"Aww, it so cute, it's even making me wanna throw up" Vic gagged besides me. I just laughed at her silly behavour.

***