10-Serious Talk

We pulled away from each other. I saw confused faces of everyone. I didn't think too much and pulled him into the staff room. The second i looked at him, he smirked.
"We're gonna do it in here? I mean i don't mind, but you know..." he was looking me in the eyes and was about to lean closer, but i stopped him.

"Look, i don't know what the fuck are you thinking? But stop it. I controlled myself when you walked on me earlier, but i won't anymore. You literally crossed all of the possible lines!!" I was nearly shouting at him. God i felt bad a bit while saying this, and I don't even know why.

"You made me crazy" he looked me in the eye and still had a hope on leaning closer, but i stopped him again. "Please, can we just act normal... I can't like this.." i looked at him tearing up. He caressed my cheek. "Don't cry... It kills me.." he looked at me. "I'll stop all of this, just don't cry".

I was confused, my feelings were flying all around me and i didn't know how to react to everything around me at this moment. He wanted to hug me, but yeah... i stopped it again. "Please, can we be just normal freaking friends, without any of..... of these things happening???" I avoided looking at him. "Mhm" was the last thing i heard. He just left. Left me alone in the staff room.

I collected myself back again. And bravely came out to find only Olivia sitting in café. "Where are the others?" I said wiping the last tear away. "Well Damiano came out mad-sad he left imediately, so others followed him" Olivia gave me a sad smile. "What happened?". Girl, i would love to know it myself. The truth is that i don't even know it myself. "I don't want to talk about it.." i sighed. Olivia hugged me tight. "Whatever happened, everything's gonna be okay..." I hope. Damiano's "mhm" didn't sound as a best respond. And now i was scared.

Olivia decided to help me with the work, cuz i wasn't really doing my best after that talk. I mean i got what i want, but it didn't felt right. Something in me was still pushing me to go to him, hug him tight and say that i love him. Even tho I never really admitted that i have feelings for him, even to myself.

*two days after the talk*

Those two days were tiring, i haven't contacted any of guys in the band. The only person i talked with was Olivia. I still haven't told her what happened in that staff room. And she didn't pushed me to. "Oliv, can we go to må house?" I asked. "You miss him don't you?" Olivia smiled. "N-no" i replied shakily. You do, don't lie. "I just wanna see the guys, we haven't talked for two days". Olivia agreed. And now we were on our way to their house.

After few minutes Olivia parked the car. I slowly got out of the car and felt nervousness all over my body.
Will it be akward to talk with Damiano?? I was soo lost in this moment and in all the thoughts of what will happen. "Bella!! Earth to Bella!!" I quickly woke up. "Yeah" she laughed at me. "Hey, everything's ok.. calm down." She hugged me over my shoulders.

We stood in front of the door. I lifted my hand to ring the bell. The second I did, i heard footsteps from inside. The front door opened revealing Ethan. "Girls, what a nice surprise, come in" Hi gave us a huge smile. I hugged him. Olivia just went inside. I guess looking for Thommy. I slowly went inside and i was soo fucking nervous.

The second we came in Damiano quickly stood up "Sorry, but i need to go" he didn't even looked at me. He made his way to the front door, and before leaving he shouted "By the way, hello Olivia!!".
What. The. Fuck. Was. This?

I was freezed in one place without any words. Was he mad at me?? I don't even think he has a reason.

"What was that?" Victoria seemes confused like everybody else in the room.
"What?" I tried to act innocent. "Girl, he always were with you, and didn't let you alone with us for a sec. And now, he didn't even said a simple 'hi' or 'hello' to you??" Thomas joined Vic. Ok that's a thing i'm thinking about us.

"Maybe after talk he just-" shit. It's the moment when i realize that i just said a bit too much than i shoud have said. "After what talk?" Vic was the one who's talking again. "I....Me.....Dami....We.."
I couldn't manage these words leave my throat. I don't even know why? I mean i didn't do anything wrong or..bad. But maybe i did?

"Ok, speak, NOW." I saw Victoria clearly mad, and boy, i knew it doesn't mean anything good. I opened my mouth but not a single word left my mouth. I felt like a villain even tho i knew i did nothing wrong. I just told him to not try to get me into his Flirty and stuff friendship. Of course some parts of my, and my heart were cursing me for doing this, because i have feelings for him.

"Tell us, EVERYTHING!!" Thomas were now looking mad too. I felt my eyes tearing up and I couldn't stand the pressure so stood up and ran away from the house. I heard Ethan shouting my name behind me, but i didn't listened to him.

I locked myself up in my apartament. I cried. And a lot. To be honest i don't even know why. Maybe because i made my friends mad. But i was clearly lost. I got a several calls from all må members. Not Damiano of course. And olivia, she was blowing up my phone with messages, calls, voice messages and other shit.

Ethan's POV

2 hours passed since Bella left. "Guys, she's not answering" i said completely worried about Bella. I'm a bit mad at Vic and Thomas, because they clearly overreacted to the whole situation. We all heard front door opening. "Bella!!" Olivia ran to the door. "Uhmm" i heard the voice from the door. Damiano came back, not Bella. "Ohh sorry, i just thought you were Bella". Olivia explained to him. Damiano looked at us all confused. "She's not here?". "No, someone got mad at her and she left with watery eyes". I looked to Vic and Thomas. "We didn't mean it like that.." Thomas was looking with a bit of guilt in his eyes. "What did you do?" Damiano's face got more serious. "Well, when you left, we asked her what happened, because both of you were acting pretty stangely, and she kinda said something about some Talk, but not really much, so Vic and Thomas started shouting at her and...she ran away". Olivia talked remembering what happened earlier. Damiano just nodded and went upstairs. Something was deffinetly wrong here.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
God, i don't know why but this chapter is soo bad😬😬😬
Anyways, love ya'll💋