25 - Gone

D A M I A N O

I openened my eyes. I turned my head, just to find empty place besides me. My heart was again filled with pain. All of these images from last night came into my mind again and they're drowning me.

I went to the bathroom. The reflection in the mirror weren't helping me. My eyes were red and puffy, dark circles under my eyes. I barely slept tonight.

As i walked out of the bathroom, I saw a letter.
It layed under the door, obviously someone flipped it from the other side. My first thought was Bella.

I carefully picked the letter, but i couldn't do this right now, so i just folded it and placed it on the table.

Just after that I heard aknock on my door. I opened and saw Vic and Ethan. "Hi" they said. "Hello" i said. "Man, you look bad, you're ok?" Victoria asked me. "No" i answered.

They came inside. Ethan turned to me "where's Bella?", shit, i forgot that they didn't know. "I don't know, i don't want to" i said angrilly.

"What's that?" Victoria asked as she picked the paper from the table. "You can throw this shit out" i said.

She didn't listen to me, she unfolded that stupid paper and started reading it. I just looked at her and saw tears forming in her eyes. Ethan quickly went to her and started reading it together.

I just stood there clearly annoyed. Vic totally broke down "Damiano, you fucking idiot, i hate you!" She pushed me and started hitting my chest afterwards. Ethan held her as she cried and tried to reach me "fucking hell, you freaking asshole, dickhead, son of a bitch". I grabbed the letter from her and started reading it myself:

Good morning, Damiano,

When you read this, i'll probably be gone from here. I don't know where I am myself...
I always thought that you're the one. You gave me the best memories, and you also gave me my family. I'm really grateful for that. Those three dimbos and you of course, are my best thing in my whole life.

I know you probably hate me, but so you know i hate you too. Now, you're probably thinking that I don't have a reason to, but i actually do. You LIED.
You told me that you'll protect me, that you love me more than anything in your life. Lie. Lie again and again.

Where were you when I truly needed you're help?
Ohh, you were there, you watched how that son of a bitch was raping me. But instead of helping, you just told me how you hate me. I begged for your help, i shouted your name with hope that you'll save me as you promised, but instead you left me there with him.

You came here, to this hotel, to this room. The room where your last words for me were "i love you so much, you know it"
Well, lied again.

You had a chance to prove it, but you turned your back on me and threw all of my things outside this room.

If you still reading this, i'm thankful for your time. I won't waste your precious time with my empty words. Just so you know that I also collected my left stuff from your house and Måneskin house also.
Please, please tell the guys and Olivia how much I love them and that i'll miss them and you like hell.
Sorry.....And remember that I love you.