45 - Date

TW: SEXUAL SCENES

"Mhmmm" i moaned softly. "Hello hello" i heard Damiano's sweet voice, it made my smile imediately.

"You're so cute when you smile" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Wait!! The cookies!!" I jumped out of the bed. The soft laughter filled the room as i turned and saw Damiano making that noise.

"I already took care of it, don't worry" he opened his arms again for me, "now tell me, how did you sleep? In my arms..."

I felt my cheeks turning into a brighter color "i slept really good, now i feel full of energy again" i jumped in my place a bit.

"Full of energy, hm?" I looked at him and saw him smirking at me. "Damiano, Goddamn" i hit his chest playfully while giggling.

"What? I did nothing..." he shrugged and put his hands on my waist pulling me closer
"Yet". He bit his lip and scanned my body.

"Why don't you just take a photo?" I said sarcasticly.

"Why take a photo when i can see it in real life everytime?" He placed his lips on my waist and smiled at me innocently.

"Don't even look at me like that" i chuckled.

"Babyyyyyy" Damiano whined like a kid.

"What?"

"Please" he caressed my waist, hus hand moving lower and holding my hips now.

"Please what?" I laughed.

"You know what" he gave me his best puppy eyes.

"What time is it?" I booped his nose.

"Umm-" he checked his phone "-It's 5pm"

"Really? Wow, time flies" i say a bit amused.

"Yeah, now give me a kiss" he made a kissy face.

I giggled and leaned down cupping his face and kissing him softly. "Come here" he patted his lap.

I smiled and sat down in his lap. "And? What now?"

"Nothing, i just want you close to me" he placed his head on my shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me tightly.
"I love you, you know" he whispered.

"I know and I love you too" I caressed his forearm with my fingertips.

"I was thinking...what about we go out on a date tonight?"

"Sure, baby" i smiled and turned to look at him. He raised his head and looked me in the eyes.

"I'll book us a table in the restaurant, okay?" He placed his lips on mine, keeping them there.

"Okay" i muttered against his lips, then kissed him.

He imediatelly kissed me back. He turned me around in his lap so i was now sitting there facing him totaly. I put my hands on his shoulders, not pulling away. I felt the tip of his tongue slowly brushing my lips. I let him in, our tongues slowly connecting.

His hands were rubbing my back really carefully. After a moment we pulled away, our foreheads pressed together.

"I also have some news" i whispered.

"Really, what is it?" He smiled. "Good or bad?".

"Well, looking how you take it. For me personally they are good news" i smile caressing his face.

"Tell me" Damiano rubbed my back again and then stopped, resting his hands on my lower back.

"Nah, i'll tell you on our date, just to keep you excited" i giggled and stood up from his lap.