31 - Breaking down

"Well, Ed, what are you doing here?" I looked at him. To be honest he was cute. Light brown hair. Green eyes. As much as i saw he has no tattoos. He looked like complete opposite for Damiano. "Me? Well same as you" he said and took his backpack. He took out a camera.

"I'm a photographer, to be honest are you in some company?" He asked. "I'm not" i smiled. "Well, the company i'm in is missing for some photographers, so you know, would you like to-" "yes" i answered not waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"That's so good" he laughed. "We casually work with people, i hope it's ok" he stroked my upper arm. "It's amazing" i smiled. "Sorry, but i wanna go home" "it's ok,can i offer you my company?" "Yeah" i smiled to him and we stood up.

We walked and talked together. After some minutes we finally reached the building i live in. "Thanks" i said and gave him a small side hug. "Bye" he smiled and walked away.

O L I V I A

I just went back to Måneskin house. I was at my Father's . He told me how Bella was here and how sad she looked even when she didn't show it. I miss her, so does everyone. Everything here seems so empty. "Hello Baby, i missed ya" Thomas came to me and hugged me tight. "I missed you too" i said and kissed him. He's such a sweet boy. My boy.

Victoria and Ethan came to us. "Liv, hello" Vic said and hugged me. "Hi" i said and went to hug Ethan. "Hello" he whispered. "Hi".

I looked around "where's Damiano?" They just looked at each other. "Umm, he left the same evening we came back here" Victoria said and looked down. "Where did he went?" I was so curious. Thomas just wrapped his arm around me shoulder "to Spain, as he says, that's where Bella's parents li-" Thomas said, but Vic's phone rang "it's him" she said and answered putting him on speaker.

First thing we heard was deep sobs. "S-she-she's no-not h-here" he sais between them. "Where are you, Damiano, come back here, to Italy" Victoria said with hand on her mouth. "I-i'm in h-he-her ch-child-hood room" he cried out. "Come back please" now Ethan was the one who talks. "N-no, i'm g-gonna search f-for h-h-her" he said and sobbed deeply. "Calm down, buddy" ethan said with his calming voice, but it doesn't seem like it helps Damiano.

"I-I can-can't, w-where is s-she?" We all wanted to know this, but sadly...

Suddenly My phone rang. I looked at it shocked "IT'S Bella" I shouted from shock. Fuck. I said in my mind. "Put it on speaker" thomas whispered.
"Hi Bel" i said. "Hello, Liv" i heard her soft voice. "B-bella" Damiano cried out.

I quickly walked out not wanting her to hang up. "Sorry, don't hung up" i said. "It's ok, I just didn't except it".
"We're just happy that you both called" I talked a bit too much. Should I tell her? "Both?" I heard from her voice that she is so confused. "I-i mean you and Damiano, he travels a lot" i said trying not to say everything straight away. "But i saw that guys ended their touring and everything" she almost whispered. "Yes they did, Damiano travels alone, he's looking for you..." i heard her ghasp. "W-where is he?" I heard a little panick in her voice. "He's in spain, as he said he's currently in your childhood room".

"H-how does he know?" Her voice broke, so did I, tired from this situation. "I have no idea, but he's a total mess, after you left, he's crying all the time, his eyes are always red and puffy, i won't even talk abouth those scary bags under his eyes. He's not himself anymore, it's like he's an absolutelly another human being, he's not sleeping, barely talking, that's why guys had to stop all the things in America in the first place. He's so depressed. All the things with leaving started the day you left america. He ran after you, he rented a private plane for almost two million and came to italy to look for you, only to learn that you're not even there anymore. Most of the time he did around us, was looking at your both pictures and selfies and shit. Your leaving completly broke him into same two million peaces he payed to that fucking pilot. Now you're asking US how are we, but you better ask how fucking Damiano is, and you know fucking what? He's fucking dying in front of us looking for you" i told everything very fast and angry. I heard nothing, but her breathing. Her breathing quickened again and again. "Fuck, i'm such a horrible person, I-" was the only thing she said and I heard beeping. "Bella? BELLA" I yelld into my phone, but she hung up. Why you told her so much? What the fuck were you thinking??

I ran downstairs with tears in my eyes. I still heard Damiano's sobs, but i don't care right now. "GUYS HELP ME, I FUCKED UP" now i was the one crying my words out. "What happened, baby?" Thomas quickly stood up. "I SPOKE TOO MUCH, AND I THINK BELLA'S ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING REALLY BAD! HELP HER, I DON'T KNOW DO SOMETHING" I was panicking like hell. My hands and legs and my whole body was shaking like crazy.

"BELLA, BABY" Damiano yelled from the phone, we all heard how he broke down. "I'm sorry, Damiano, i didn't wanted to make her do this" i cried to the phone, but all i got back was a hung up.

"I'M SORRY" I yelled at the black screen. "Shhh" Thomas ran to me and trapped me in his arms. "I TOLD HER EVERYTHING FROM A TO Z, SHE SAID SHE'S HORRIBLE AND SHE HUNG UP, I KNOW HER TOO WELL AND IT'S NOTHING GOOD" I cried in Thomas' arms.

B E L L A

I was so shocked. I barely saw my phone from tears. I hardly even pressed the red button on my phone to hang up.
My body started shaking. I felt like dying, knowing that i made him like this.

I know that i hate him, but not like this. I know i said all these thing to him in that letter, but i never meant to do him like this. I needed to do something for sure. For a minute i thought to go back to Italy, to him, but i got rid of this idea immediately.

I wrote a number in my phone. I haven't seen this number for a really long time. I sat and stared at the number when all the memories came back:

1 year ago

"MOM NO" I yelled. "You have to" she said hugging me "go, and don't contact us, neither me or your father" she kissed my head. "MOMMY PLEASE NO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM" i cried in her arms. "Shh, here you go" my father came into the room with my suitcase. "We love you, baby" he said and kissed my head just like my mother did. "I- bye" i hugged them for the last time and ran out.

All of this was because, of Rian. He's my ex. We were together for a very little time. But he was obsessed. When i broke up with him, he had beaten up my several friends. One of them had some rwally hard head injuries and was in coma for almost 2 weeks. It wasn't safe for me to stay here, so my parents said that they'll give me money, just for me to leave.
I did.

I wiped tears from my face and pressed on a call button. It beeped several times, when i heard a slight breathing. "Hi?" The voice asked giving me goosebumps.
"Hello, mother" I finally said.

______________________________
Helloooo, happy new yearrr❤️ wish you all the best🎸❤️🎶