41 - Balcony

We all sat in the living room chatting over random things that popped in our mind. "So any plans for tomorrow?" Victoria asked excited. "Well, i don't know what about you, but i'll have to work, 3 days passed very quickly" i said sighing. "Ohh, well alsoo" she smiled sadly "i'll leave soon, probably the day after tomorrow".

It's sad, i really enjoy having her around here. Damiano sat next to me his arm around my shoulder. "I'll fly back later.... to pack my stuff" he said and looked at his other hand which was in his lap. Victoria stared first at Damiano then turned to me.
"Dami-" she wanted to stop him. "No Vic, let's not talk about it again, i made my decision" he pulled me closer to him, i just placed my head on his shoulder. I knew i won't change his mind.

Victoria just took a deep breath "Ok, well, what we should to today?". I started thinking about this, about places we could go to. Nothing seemed to enter my mind. "What about going to the restaurant this evening?" Damiano suggested. "I'm in" Victoria smiled. I thought about it for a minute "me too".

***

Vic and I were stuck in my bedroom, trying to find ourselves a perfect outfits for dinner. After what seemed like a decade, Vic chose a cute purple dress. "You'll slay, Vic" i giggled. "Yeah yeah, you also would, but you don't even have an outfit yet" she laughed and fell onto the bed. "Sadly yes" i sighed and continued digging through my closet.

"Vic, I fucking know" i stood up from the ground. I sat down earlier almost crying from being unable to find anything. I ran to the closet and picked a black skirt and a loose white button up. "What do you think??" I asked her, putting the clothes in front of me. "Ok girl, SMASH" she got up and looked at me. I just winked at her and placed my outfit next to hers.

"When we should get ready?" I asked. Victoria looked at me "NOW? We sat here for almost 2 hours" she grabbed the dress. "Wait, don't panic I'll ask Damiano" i calmed her down and left the room.

Damiano sat on the couch with the phone in his hands. I sat next to him "when will we go?" He placed the phone to the side and turned to me "Whenever you ladies are ready" he said with gentle smile. "Oh ok" i leaned in and pecked his lips softly. I stood up and went back to the room, but i still saw Damiano's big smile.

"Soo?" Vic bit her lip. "He said we'll go when we're ready" i smiled and sat on the bed next to her. "Then let's go, because I can't wait" she squeeked excitedly and jumped off the bed and started undressing. "Ok, woman" i stood up and started doing the same. When we both were in our underwear, door opened.

"Umm hi girls" Damiano peeked his head in. "Umm, hi?" I more asked than said. "Baby, can you give me my charger?" He smiled sweetly. I just nodded and went to the bedside table and grabbed the charger. I went back and when i finally handed it to Damiano he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. "You look really hot right now, but sadly Vic's here" he whispered into my ear. I felt all my blood rush to my face. "See ya" he whispered and kissed my cheek closing the door.

I returned to my previous place and started dressing up like nothing happened. "And?" Vic turned me around. I gave her confused look "i saw him whispering, what did he say?" She asked me grinning, once again I felt myself blushing. "Oh no, you don't even need to say it, i can already say it was something connected with sex, wasn't it?" She laughed shaking her head. I just looked down and continued dressing up. "Of course it was" she said to herself.

We did our makeup and we finally left the room, Damiano was ready. "How?" I asked. "Nothing special, just picked my clothes before, since i knew it will take some time for you in there" he laughed and came up to us "ladies, you look gorgeous". Me and Vic looked at each other and giggled "thanks Dami, you also look really handsome" i got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. Victoria just laughed.