Late night MacDonald's

"y/n grab your shoes were going to MacDonalds." Matt shouts from the kitchen. I get up from his bed and grab a hoodie from his wardrobe, because its midnight.

" im coming." I shout back and walk out the room, stepping into my shoes. I pull the hoodie over my head and grab matts hand and we all head out the door.

"What do you want y/n." He asks and i look at the menu. He rests his hands on my back and i lean on his thighs to get a better look.

" Welcome to MacDonalds what can i get you." The machine starts and Matt gestures towards me to order.

" hi can i get a Large fry and i Large diet coke." I say and the woman hums in response.

" is that all." Matt asks and i nod. He smiles and orders a big mac meal, and a coke. He drivers to the next window and gives the woman some money.

" thank you." He says and hands me the bag of food and then pulls into a parking spot. I hand him his food and then i get mine out. I kick my shoes off and sit on the seat, hugging my knees to my chest.

" hungry?" I giggle to matt who has almost finished his meal. He laughs and then turns on the radio.

" can i play music on your phone." I ask, he nods and plugs his phone into the car. I smile and look through his music. I finish my fries and he laughs at me dancing crazily.

" please let me take a photo, you look beautiful." He pleads and i nod. I pose for the photo and he smiles at his phone while he's taking photos.

" lets go home." He suggests and i nod along. We drive home and we walk in the house laughing. We go to matts room still laughing.

" CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS 1 AM?" nick shouts, me and matt look at each other with a straight face. As soon as nick leaves we start silent laughing like crazy.

" oh my god, his face." I laugh. Im holding matt in my arms while trying to stop laughing.

" i know" he says and we both lay down. I lay on matts chest while he scrolls on his phone before bed.