Rivalry. Pt.4

" seriously, where do you want to go?" He asks me, parking the car a couple blocks down the street. He turns in his seat to face me and i shake my shoulders.

" i need cheering up, can i see nick." I ask and he smiles and drives to his house. When we walk in the house is silent but as im taking my shoes off i hear a voice shouting.

" hey matt, how did dinner go, you tell her you like her." Chris shouts and stops in  his tracks when he sees me. I smile and he looks embarrassed.

" dinner didn't go to plan." He laughs and i join in. " wasn't my favourite parents meet my boyfriend dinner." I laugh.

" where's nick?" Matt asks and leads me through to the kitchen. " he's in his room." Chris answers and we walk in to see Nick editing a video.

" hey man, y/n is here." He says and nick smiles massively and i smile and sit next to him and watch him edit.

" man i forgot to ask you, how was dinner?" He asks me and i pull a face, the words dont spring into my mind.

" wasn't good, my dad invited Troy and troy was just a suck up to my dad. I just want my dad to accept matt because im not going to stop loving him because my dad cant get his head out his ass." I complain and he raises his eye brows. His facial expressions showing his obviously pissed off.

" not to be rude, but your dad's a bitch." He complains and i laugh along. " i agree." I tell him and matt storm's into the room.

" hey, you want me to take you back." Matt asks, i shake my head. " where are you going to go?" He asks and i shrug my shoulders.

" ill go to some hotel, im not going home until i get at-least a sorry." I protest and he shakes his head. " you will just have to stay here, your not staying at some random hotel, alone." He emphasises and i shake my head.

" no its not fair, plus its fine, ill manage." I say, Nick chimes in and tells me its dangerous.

" where am i going to sleep then." I ask, theres no spear bedroom in their house. " ill sleep on the couch, sleep in my bed." Matt says and i say no.

" im sleeping on the couch, or i go to a hotel." I protest and he smiles and walks off.

" night boys." Mary Lou shouts and i hear her head upstairs to bed. I go to the couch and see matt laid on the couch, i frown at the thought of kicking him out his bed but also would love a good look around his room.

I kiss matts forehead and he smile. I head upstairs and walk into his room, im immediately met with the bare room. Theres a bed, a gaming set up and some hats, and a closet. Nothing else.

" night y/n, were here for you. Dont worry about your dad, we will help you." Nick says and head out the room, i hear his footsteps grow lighter.

I need some clothes because i didn't think to pack prior walking out the house. I go into matts closet and grab some shorts and a shirt. I get dressed and lay in bed. No calls or texts from home.

*1 week later.*

" i think birds is a very plausible fear." Nick protests and the whole table erupts in laughter. I stop chewing because im fighting back tears. I feel a buzzing sensation against my thigh, i dig through matts jogging bottom pockets and im getting a call from mother.

" its my mom, would you mind if i go and take it?" I ask and jimmy says its okay, i head out to the porch and answer. " mom?" I ask.

" its your father." My dad says, im confused. Why is he calling from Mom's phone. " im calling from moms phone because i didn't think you would pick up my call." He half tells me and half asks me.

" i want to hear from you, I've been waiting for a call." I tell him, he lets out a breath on the other end of the line.

" what do you want?" I ask, more sharp than intended. He inhales and tells me, " i would love for the Sturniolo's family to come for dinner tomorrow, i need to get to know my daughter's boyfriend's family." He asks me, did i hear that right.

" please." He begs, he sounds sincere.

" ill ask them, can you hold?" I asks and rush inside. " whats wrong?" Matt asks, and for the moment i cant stop smiling.

" Dad will you ask them what you asked me?" I tease and my dad inhales again and the family look puzzled.

" I am deeply sorry for the way I've behaved, it was ignorant and childish. I want to say sorry by asking you all to come to dinner to get to know you all. And im deeply sorry to Matt especially, im ashamed to have acted the way i did. I hope you all can forgive me?" He asks. I feel genuine tears threaten my eyes.

" that would be very kind, we accept." Jimmy adds, my father chuckles and im glad the tension is dissolved.

" Thank you jimmy, im sorry for all the mistreat i put you through." He apologises and i head back out to wrap things up with dad. " see you tomorrow, and thank you. They really are great people." I say and he tells me he knows. And he's sorry.

*skip to dinner.*

" ready?" I ask and push the door open, im exited to get back to my house. My mom is stood in the kitchen with my dad, i run up and hug them. I smile up at them and my mother wraps me tightly.

" i told him to call you, you deserve matt." She smiles and i thank her. " lets meet them." She claps excitedly and i smile and introduce everyone. Nick loves the place and Chris is asking my father about the Tv.

" dinner is ready to be served." The maid chimes and we all head to the dining hall. My fathers chair is gone at the end of the table and he sits next to Chris and Mary Lou.

" So Nick and Chris, matt tells me you own your own clothing line." My dad asks and my heart warms to see that he remembers what i said.

" yes sir, we make clothing for our fans. Its not much but its doing well." Nick offers and my dad smiles.

Dinner is all smiles and my dad asks ever family member about themselves and makes them comfortable.

" thank you for coming, i would love to see you all again." My father chorus' and they all wave from the car.

" missed you kiddo." My dad torments and pulls me in for a hug, " i didn't." I tease and he play acts sad.

" not to take credit it was all your mom, she got me to call, she brainwashed me all week, she loves matt." My dad tells me and my moms cheeks heat up and i hug her tight, i feel tears coming on.

" thank you, he really is the best." I say and she tells me she thinks so too, they both head off to bed and i enjoy being able to openly call matt and say his name.

" Goodnight matt, i love you." I say, making sure i was loud enough to be heard. I can finally make sure people know he's mine.

He's mine!

*might write a pt5 where the father sticks up for matt and y/n when troy tries to come back, or is that dragging this story on. Tell me!!. Ly all<3*