Dont try and steal my man.

" im here." I shout while kicking my shoes off and putting them next to the door. I put my coat near the door and i hear people laughing in nicks room. " are you in nick's room matt?" I shout and he shouts back yes.

" im videoing." Nick shouts and i open the door slowly and see Matt and Chris with their arms around each other on nick's bed.

" some girl on the tv said siblings dont cuddle, pfff." He laughs and i start to burst out laughing, nick is filming the two and i put my phone and things on his desk and sit in between the two of them.

" Chris, i swear you best not be trying to steal my man." I scorn him and he raises his arms in surrender.

" you mean my man." He whispers, rolling his eyes. I snap my head to the left and raise a brow.

" boy you better get running." I tell him and he looks scared but dosent move. I jump him and he hops off the bed and runs to the doorway of the room.

" what i thought." I smile and hug matts arm. I kiss his shoulder and smile. Matt pats my head and i stare at the camera and say into the camera,

" dont try and steal my man Chris." I say and everyone laughs and we watch a movie and i stay sat between matt and Chris.

* i know this is short i just had the random idea for something like this!!*