Rivalry pt.5 (Last part!!)

The next day when i wake up a big breakfast is set out on the table for me.

" sorry kiddo." My dad says and i smile and sit at the table. My dad rubs my shoulder and sits across from me, eating breakfast too.

"What do you want to do today?" My mom asks and i smile, ill give them a taste of their own medicine. " i want matt to come over." I say and my dad forces a smile.

"Okay, the door cant be closed." He teases and i flush red. My dad laughs and i eat my breakfast then run off to my room to call matt.

" Do you want to come around for a little, you can bring Chris and Nick if your uncomfortable." I ask and he tells me he wants to come by himself.

" MATTS COMING IN 20 MINUTES." I shout down the stairs and my mom calls back saying she will get some snacks ready.

I get showered and pick out a sun dress because its sunny and the pool is ready. I put on my house slippers and put on some lip balm and decide against any makeup in case i want to go and swim.

" matts here, ill let him in." My dad shouts and i make a run for the door. Matt is stood in the doorway in his swim shorts and a black shirt, his hair is fluffy and also wet.

" hey come to the garden." I usher him and walk him to the back garden with my arm around his waist. " ill join you." My dad says and follows behind matt.

" do you want the shade or the sun." I ask him and he decides to sit in the sun, i grab us some iced teas and when i get back my dad and matt are chatting about the triplets youtube.

" do you want to swim." I ask and he nods. I tell him ill be back in 5 minutes and i head off to put on my bikini. My dad sits in my seat and they both laugh and chat.

When i get back down i walk into the garden and troy is stood in the pool. I pull the towel around me.

" what is he doing here." I ask.

" i heard we were swimming." He chimes and i roll my eyes. Matt looks uncomfortable and my dad catches on.

" you should go, troy." He says and walks to the pool to help him out. " why? We could play water polo." He asks and my dad scoffs.

" no, you need to leave immediately." My dad stands up for us and i try to hold my smile.

" why? You seriously dont want her to date him. Im richer than anyone here." He brags but my dad laughs. " get out, you profit of your dad, matt here he has his clothing site and his video Chanel, he has an actual job." My dad raises his voice and troy looked stunned but gets out the pool.

" now everyone say bye to troy." My dad teases and i laugh. I say bye and i see him roll his eyes when my father escorts him out.

" Matt want to play water polo." My dad asks and matt takes his shirt off and jumps in the pool. I get my mom and me and her play my dad and matt. They win 2-1 and my mum brings out food for us to eat.

Me and matt share the big egg sun-bed and its stays sunny but the temperature cools with the breeze.

" Hey matt, im sorry about before, you are so much more than what i could expect for my little girl." My dad says out the blue and matt smiles. " thank you, that means a lot." Matt says and we all sit and soak up the sun. 

" thank you sir." Matt smiles and my dad waves him off. " if your important to y/n then your important to me, sorry for my actions before." My dad says and we all cheer and clink glasses.

" wanna go and watch a movie." I ask matt and he nods and i lead him up to my room. " DOOR OPEN." My dad shouts and i fling my door open, my face red.

" DAD STOP." I shout back and i hear him laugh. We put on a movie and matt leaves just before dinner. " bye." I say and kiss him, it feels so good to be able to kiss him in-front of my parents.

" bye, see you later." He says and drives off, waving to us. I close the door and eat dinner with my family.

*so sorry this was so late, i honesty forgot about it. Ly all and check out my new book on my page! 💕 *