Adress the letters...

I knew that it wouldn't be easy the day he told me he was moving to LA. Obviously i was happy for him, i mean he was becoming something bigger than he ever dreamt. But the tears streamed down my face when he told me. I was only 17 and in high school. He was 18.I couldn't move with him i had to stay here.

" time will move so fast you will be graduate in no time." He promised. I couldn't look at his face, begging for me to stop crying. I rested my head low and cried quietly.

Today marks a week since he left and i have literally had to drag my ass out of bed every morning. I have school so i head to my first class. Ever since matt left its like time is moving so slow.

When the day ends i just go straight home. Sometimes i take the route and drive past matts house. His mom caught me once, she gave me a sympathetic smile and just waved. Ive called every day and he sits on the phone with me for hours, but seeing him happy crushes my soul. Im happy for him but it hurts to be left behind.

I got home and there was a pink box waiting on my porch. I pick it up and my name is written on the front of the box. I smile and take it up to my room. I open the box and lots of letters fall out the box. Love letters.

Dear y/n,

Sometimes i look at you and i cant believe your mime. The day you said " yes." Was the best day of my life. To see the smile on your face it made my day. Were soulmates and i know that no matter what happens we will be alright. Were going to be just fine because in my heart there is so much love for you and its not going anywhere.

Love matt x

Dear y/n,

What kind of shampoo do you use? Im only asking because it smells so good. Whenever were laid down together i smell it and im okay. It calms me down in a way. I love you so much.

Matt x

Dear y/n,

I love the way your skin turns brown but your nose stays pink. Sometimes in the summer i dream that we will live by the sea one day and just be us. Spending all day just loving eachother . Nothing but swimming and kissing.

Love matt x

Dear y/n,

I miss you.

Love matt x

Dear y/n,

Seeing you cry today broke my soul. It hurt so bad walking through security. It hurt to leave you behind because im nothing without you. But im happy to start this journey and make it so that when you join me well be alright.

When i see you agin im not going to stop kissing you. Its great here. We can walk down the street in the sun and just spend all day together. Theres even a college near our house. You can be great and make your own journey happen with me by your side.

Stay strong please. Ill be back before you know. Ill never stop loving you. I love you and cant wait to kiss you!

Love matt x :)

When i finish every letter im in full on tears. I call matt crying. " you got the letters im guessing?" He asks, a slight joke in his voice. "Yes you asshole. I love them thank you." I say. I hear him smile through the phone and i pin them all on my wall. " please send more." I say. He agrees and we sit on the phone for hours.

" well be alright." He whispers when i turn silent for a little bit. " i love you so much." I say. " i love you more." He says. I laugh and we stay on the phone most of the night.

A/n: this is kinda bad i just thought of the idea. Im gonna write for my sturniolo book. PLS READ THEM!! :)