Grumpy x sunshine ;) - BIRTHDAY!

" happy birthday." Matt whispers and kisses my cheek, i roll over and he hugs me close to him. I tighten the blanket around me and stretch.

" morning." I say back and put my head in the crook of his neck. He gets up and tells me to give him 10 mins downstairs. I smile and sit up in bed, scrolling on my phone.

Im brushing my teeth when he calls my name and i finish up and run downstairs. I get downstairs and my favourite green tea is in my favourite mug and theres a present and card on the table. Matt hung up banners and theres a bouquet of flowers on the table. " aw baby."
I squeal and he turns pink and encourages me to open my gifts. He tells me to do the card last.

In the box is a pair of white converse with embroidered flowers on them. The initials M + (your initial) are on the hem. I smile and kiss matt. He tries to hide his smile but i see his cheeks screw up.

" thank you." I say. I sip my tea and open my card. Its a cute i love you card and inside says " happy birthday. Today is all about you. I want you to have a perfect day. So lets do it... whats your perfect day???"

" really?" I ask. I jump and hug him. He cant fight his smile and he smiles and i kiss him. " what do you wanna do." He asks. " match. Lets match outfits." I say. We both shower and while matts showering i pick our outfits. I pick out blue jeans and baby blue t shirts. I put on my new converse and matt just puts on his white new balances.

Once were dressed i take some photos of us. I ask matt to get pictures of me with my flowers to send my mom. He groans but takes about 50 on my phone and i see him sneakily take a couple on his phone, i smile brighter for the ones on his phone.

He groans and takes my hand to pull me out the door. " have a good day guys." Chris and nick sing in unison. " thank you!" I shout back.

We get to the car and he asks me where to first. " barnes and noble!" I smile and he tilts his head and i plug my phone in. " and taylor swift." I say and hit shuffle to my taylor playlist. He pretends to hate it but i see him sneaking glances at me singing along.

When we get to barnes and noble i take about 40 minutes and i pick out 5 new books. Matt insists to pay for them and i frown. " i could have got them." I say. " i want to spoil you." I say. I walk back to the car with my arm around his torso.

By the time we get in the car its lunch time so we head to a cafe and i get a pesto and mozzarella panini. Matt gets a ham toastie and a side of fries.

After lunch we head home. I beg matt to let me drive but he at first denies. " pleasee." I beg. He holds a strong frown until i whine and he laughs. " fine, fine but dont kill us." He asks. " im a good driver Matthew." I say. He scoffs and gets into the car.

When i get home matt asks what i want to do next. I tell him i want to plan a birthday party for tonight, just close friends. I invite about 12 of my close friends and our whole friend group. Most people say yes but there are only a couple who are busy.

I send nick and Chris out to get food and decorations. Me and matt stay back to make food and a cake. We have around 4 hours until people turn up at 6. I clean the house while the cake is in the oven. I keep the cake cute and simple.

I make mac and cheese and then pastries and nick comes back with, sodas and chips and candies. I throw some chicken tenders in the oven and some of my friends have cooked food.

By 6 im dressed and ready and people have brought food, we have Brussels sprouts and bacon, my favourite. My best friend Layla made mini tacos.

" thank you guys." I say. We hug and i turn som music on for in the background. We all eat and then i hand out drinks for everyone.

We have some board games and then someone else brought twister. After an hour of playing monopoly we give up.

I ask who wants cake and i hand slices out on paper plates. Its just chocolate but it tastes so good. Matt says its so good. I lean into him and kiss him, his mouth still tastes like frosting.

Later on were playing just dance and i ask matt to dance with me. He shakes his head and i ask again. " please." I beg. He has a straight face and refuses again. I pull on his arms and someone puts on "dance the night" on for us. I smile and i swear i see him. I dance and matt just shuffles awkwardly. I grab his hand and he spins me around. When i smile he cracks and laughs.

After the songs is done someone else goes up and matt helps me clear up a little. He pulls me into him in the kitchen and lifts me up with my back to the everybody.

" your a good dancer." He whispers and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. " i would say the same, buttt." I smile and he smirks and kisses me, he pulls me by my waist to him and i hug him tight, my face in the crook   Of his neck.

" thank you for a good day." I say and he smiles. He says he had a good day and i hop down. " smile more matt, it looks good on you." I wink and head back to the other people and dance. I look back to see him staring at me, a slight blush on his face.