Finally Pregnant :)))

Were pregnant?!:

Last year we had a pretty big pregnancy scare. I was throwing up a-lot and by the end of it i just had cramps and the flu. Matt was there for me the whole time. He told me he could wait for kids and he was ready whenever i was and he didn't say it in the way that made me feel pressured to be ready.

We got married earlier this year. We had a spring wedding and it was hot enough we didn't have to wear layers but it wasn't so hot we were sweating like pigs.

After we got married we said we would wait a little bit until we wanted a baby. But im honestly ready. Im 2 days late to my period
Witch isn't bad but im usually on the dot. " umm, matt." I say and walk into his office where he's tapping away on his computer. He has his hood up and his sweatpants on.

" yeah babe." He replies, snapping his head up to face me. "I dont want to get ahed of myself but im late for my period. It might be nothing, but i just want to know." I say. He faintly smiles and opens his arms for me to sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around him and smile witch lets him know he can too.

" do you want me to get you some tests." He asks. " its okay, i can, we need groceries too."
I say. " just wanted to let you know." I add.

" can i come? Ill drive you and just sit in the car if you want." He asks. " yeah okay," i say and we jump up and he gets his car keys and we head to target.

We have to walk past the baby section with all the clothes and toys and everything until we reach the tests. I pick up three and throw them in the basket. " just to be sure." I laugh and he smiles.

We shop for the rest of the groceries, my mind racing about having a baby while picking out bread. Matt pays and we head back to the car.

" ill put these away." He says and slides the tests across the island to me. I smile and take one.

I come back into the living room and place it face down. Matt walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

" whatever it says, im here for you." He says and rests his chin on my head. " matt, im ready. I hope its positive." I smile. He nods and my phone timer rings. After i shut it off the room goes silent as i turn it around.

" ITS POSITIVE, MATT. Were having a baby!" I shout and he picks me up and i wrap my arms around him and my legs around his torso. I grab his face and kiss him. He rests me on the counter and kisses me. " oh god, im so happy." He smiles.

I cook us dinner and we plan on inviting family around tomorrow for dinner. Neither of us stop smiling all night. When we get into bed we cant stop talking about our baby. Matt is already talking about plans for their nursery.

Telling the family:

Around 5 the whole family is coming around for dinner. Matt made burgers on the bbq and i set the table and made coleslaw and potatoes.

Nick and Chris turn up first and then my parents shortly after. Mary Lou and jimmy turn up with a bottle of wine and i laugh with matt when there all sat down.

Matt brings in the burgers and my mom pipes up and laughs. " this seems so serious, dont tell us your pregnant." She laughs and i laugh too. Everyone catches on and my moms mouth hangs open. " im only a month pregnant, but yeah. Were having a baby." I say. My mom jumps up and squeals and hugging me. Matts brothers are in his arms and his parents are ecstatic.

" now i feel silly bringing wine." Mary Lou laughs and i shake my head and hug her. She kisses my cheek and i smile. " that just means its celebratory wine." I laugh, she laughs too and jimmy says he's so exited.

While eating dinner no one can talk about anything, they ask us what were doing for the nursery. Im getting exited now.

SHES HERE!!! :

After nine long months we have our beautiful babies. Twins! Two baby girls. Im holding Eva and matt is rocking Evelyn. Its been an hour since i gave birth and i tell matt to let people in.

They cuddle the babies and say hi then say they will give me a little time. I thank them and head down for a nap with the girls, even matt falls asleep.

The next day we take the babies home. Ever since we found out we were having twins matt has been so exited. When we found out they were both girls he asked if he could decorate the nursery.

The nursery walls are painted a lilac and baby pink sunset. There are clouds painted too in the shape of their names. Eva and Evelyn.

They have matching cribs. But no matching clothes. Matt said we should keep them distinct while they look the same. They have a couple matching outfits but there not all the same.

We bring them home and when we open the door there is a banner. " welcome home mum & dad!" I smile and there is a box of "essentials". Its basically a care package. I send my mom a thank you and matt says he will out the babies in their cribs. They cried until the car moving rocked them to sleep.

" there adorable." I say, im stood at the foot of Evas crib and shes smiling while stirring to sleep. Matts smiling at Evelyn and i ask to swap. I see Evelyn with a straight face and shes fast asleep.

There adorable. " i love you. Thank you for giving me the most adorable babies ever." He smiles and kisses me. Its only 7:30 pm so matt runs me a bath and puts my towel in the dryer. He brings the towel in half an hour later and im so close to falling asleep.

" you head to bed, you need rest. I can feed them when they wake up." Matt says, he rubs my  hair and my eyes close. " i dont want you to do it all." I say. " are you kidding, you were in labour for 18 hours, go to sleep." He says and kisses me. I dry off and fall straight to sleep.