Enemies to LOVERSSSS (1) 1 mil 🎉

A/n: this is my 1 mil special and it will prob be like 3-4 parts. So enjoy!

Its my first month at college and im stuck at a party again. My friend Bethany is swaying her hips along to the music, she told me we would be gone by 12 but its 1am and were still here. Some kids have passed out but some are still going. I head into the kitchen to find someone who is sober. Witch is the hardest thing on the planet.

I fill up my red cup with water and sip on it. I sigh and someone walks up to me. " hey. You okay?" He asks. Setting himself on the counter next to me. " not really, i want to go home but my friends is dancing and drunk. Im plucking up the courage to walk." I laugh. I look up at who im talking to and its the captain of the hockey team. Garret. Garret fucking nelson.

" ill drive you. I dont drink in season." He says and shows me the soda in his cup. I smile and jump off the counter. " ill totally owe you. Is that okay?" I ask. He nods and heads up to his room to grab his keys. Fuck im at his house.

I tell Bethany im going and she tells me shes staying at her boyfriends dorm. I smile and follow Garret to his car.

" thank you for this. I seriously owe you." I say. " how about i take you up on that favour and we go to dinner or lunch? What ever you want." He asks. Switching his gaze on the road and me. I smile and my cheeks turn pink. " yeah. Sounds great." I smile.

We pull into the dorm parking lot and he pulls in next to the door and turns of the engine. " would it be weird if i walked you up." He asks. " no, come up." I say. Were in the elevator up to my floor until someone jumps in the elevator. Matt sturniolo. The bane of my existence. I roll my eyes when he sees its me.

My dorm neighbour. On the first night i had some friends over who were helping me unpack and we watched a movie and he knocked on my door to tell me to be quiet.

" can you be quiet, i have an early class tommrow." He sighs, acting disgusted when i opened the door. " im not even being loud man!" I say. He rolls his eyes.

I slam my door shut and my friends giggle. " he's hot." They all say in unison and i roll my eyes. " he kinda is. But god he's annoying." I say. I smile and from then matt was stuck in my head from that day. Matt fucking sturniolo.

" hey man." Garret says and they shake hands. I forget they play on the hockey team together. " late night." Matt jokes looking at me. I look like a mess. Heels in my hands and my jeans unbuttoned. " yep." I reply. Gritting my teeth.

When the elevator pings to our floor i grab Garret's hand and pulls him to my room. I
Open the door and he asks to charge his phone. He charges it and i put on my pyjama pants.

Garret stands and i stare up at him. I dont know what takes over me, the alcohol or my run in with Matt. God his name makes me so angry.

I fling my arms around garret and push my lips into his, kissing him needy and hungry. I run my hands through his hair and he pulls my waist into his and he stumbles onto my bed.
I pull back and pant until he pulls me back into him for another hungry kiss.

He cups my butt and reaches for my shirt. I pull back and pant. " um, i. I dont wanna do, you know. I dont want to have sex." I say. He smiles and laughs. " if course im sorry. This just got hot." He says. I climb off him and he stands up. Unplugs his phone and shoves it in his pocket.

" im sorry." He says and smiles. I open the door and he hugs me before leaving. " ill text you about dinner, if you still want to go." He asks. " yeah of course." I say. He nods and heads to the elevator. When he gets in the elevator matt walks down the hall, sweats on and his hair wet from a shower.

" scare him off?" He jokes, jiggling the key in his door. " why? You secretly happy?" I joke. He scoffs and opens his door. " no. Never." He laughs. " whatever." I scoff and slam my door behind me.

I flop in bed and drag my palms down my face. I roll over and fall asleep.

Im sat freezing my ass off in the hockey stadium watching Garret play. He gave me his puffer jacket but im still cold. Im sat with other players girlfriends but i dont belong here. Matt is also playing but when he saw me in the crowd he rolled his eyes.

The school won the game and Garret cheers and winks at me as he rolls around the rink clapping with the crowd.

" were going to waffle house for food, you in?" Garret asks and i nod, i pick up my purse and follow everyone out. I drive a couple of the team and its empty.

" hey, uh. I cant be home late because i have an early class." I say. Garret nods and i clasp onto his arm and the staff put a couple of tables together for us.

An hour later its 9 and the boys suggest going to a club and i agree and say i can only be there for a little and i want to leave by 11:30. " thats fine, ill take you home." He says. I nod and we drive to the club.

Garrets not drinking and he gets me a beer. Some of the teammates girlfriends grab my hands and i dance with them on the dance floor. I sway my hips to the music and Garret smiles at me from across the room. He walks up to me and grabs my hip.

" you look so hot." He whispers and i smile. I lean up to whisper he looks hot back when i see matt death staring me. I look at my phone and it says 11:24 and i put my phone back in my pocket. " hey, i gotta go. You coming." I ask. " the boys are staying a little longer. Well go soon." He says. I shake my head and insist i have to go now.

By 12:40 garret is sat laughing with his friends and has forgot about driving me home. I refuse to drink and drive so i sit there with 3 vodkas in-front of me.

" hey, im going. Ill take you. I havent drunk." Someone offers and i look back to see matt behind me. " thank you." I say. I get up and say im going. " ill take her. I said i would." Garret says. He downs the rest of his soda and stands.
" im going with matt. Stay here." I say. I grab my purse and give Garret his puffer jacket back. I wave to everyone and follow matt to his car.

The elevator ride is dead silent. I press our floor and matt stands next to me. " i knew it wouldn't work out." He blurts and i sigh and roll my eyes. " i dont want to hear it." I say.

" you deserve better. I mean you deserve the world." He says. I smile and walk out the elevator. I jiggle my keys in the door and look back at matt. Already looking at me

" thank you. I mean it. Thank you." I say. I wave and he smiles before we both head into our rooms. God was matt being nice to me? Fuck. Why does he have this effect on me?