Baking.

Requested by @mjwithnopeter

Its Alahna's birthday coming up and im baking a cake for the upcoming car video, which Alahna is going to guest appear in.  Im baking im the kitchen and matt is on his phone sat at the island.

" do you want to help." I ask, gathering all my ingredients and setting them around me. He shakes his head and i carry on what im doing.

Im weighing the butter and sugar and when i go to mix the butter and sugar together matt looks up and then stares at what im doing.

" what are you doing." He asks me, i smile and then tilt the bowl so he can see.

" im mixing the butter and sugar until its...pale." I say and then show him the recipe im following on paper. He raises brows and comes around to me so his head in on my shoulder.

I grab the eggs and set the rest of the carton in the fridge. He picks up the eggs and tells me to "watch and see how its done" and he continues to crack the eggs skill fully into the bowl. I smile and wrap an arm around his waist and kiss the back of his neck.

" so your helping." I ask and he nods, he takes the spoon and mixes the eggs in. I weigh the flour and then tip it into the bowl. He mixes it, very fast, and all the batter starts to jump out the bowl. I swat his arm and he smiles at me.

" dont do that, do it like this." I say and show him how to fold the flour in. He takes on board my demonstration and continues to do what i show him.

" what next?" He asks and shows me the bowl. I nod and add the baking powder. He mixes it and i grab the chocolate chips or the sprinkles.

" chocolate chip cake or funfetti." I ask, he tilts his head and raises brows before settling on the sprinkles. I pass him the sprinkles and he adds the whole bottle.

" MATT, THATS TOO MUCH." I shout, he shrugs his shoulders and then mixes them in anyway.

" it looks fine." He reassures me and i roll my eyes but continue, by grabbing the tins for him to pour the mixture into.

After he puts the cakes into the oven i set a timer and he returns to the seat he was before and picks up his phone and starts to scroll.

" what are you doing, im not cleaning this up. You did this." I say and motion to the cake mix splattered all over the floor and counter. He smiles but starts to clean after kissing me on the forehead.

I clean the dishes up and he cleans the surface. When the timer goes off he takes the cakes out and we leave them to cool before returning to ice.

" vanilla or strawberry." I ask, holding up both tubs of icing. He nods to the vanilla and gets more sprinkles. We ice the cake and matt gets more on his hands and the plate rather than the cake.

"Looks pretty good, well done." He cheers and dabs me up but pulls me in for a hug and he does this while nick and chris enter and look at the cake we just made.

" well done guys." They say in unison and enter nicks room. Matt high fives me and i kiss his cheek.

" y/n is the gordon Ramsey here." He shouts to them before they close the door on us.

" he's a chef, im a baker." I say and he rolls his eyes before walking to his room and i join him. Exhausted.