Past romance (1)

" do you wanna maybe get some dinner, maybe Friday. Ill pick you up." Adrian says and i smile. " sure, sounds good." I say and he pulls me in for a hug. " okay, see you later. Ill call you later, if thats ok?" He asks and i nod. " call me later, yes!" I exclaim and i head to the triplets car.

" hey, lets go. This school is killing me." Nick teases and i smile. " lets go, Adrian's taking me out for dinner." I smile and his eyes widen and he opens the door and i climb in, matt and Chris are already in scrolling on their phones.

They drive me home since i live a block away from them. I wave and walk into the house, my mom dosent get off work until late and my dad is asleep because he works a couple night shift.

I do a little homework i need to do and then i see its around 5 and then head to make dinner, my mom comes home in around 2 hours and im making stir fry.

" im off." My dad says and presses a kiss to my head. " okay, i made you a sandwich, for dinner." I say and pass him the lunchbox he smiles and waves as he leaves the house.

Im almost done when an incoming face time starts to ring and then i slide my finger across and Adrian is sat against his headboard. " hey." He says.

" hi, just making dinner." I say and pan the camera to the stir fry. He smiles and says it looks good. " my mom gets back later, so just me eating now." I say and he has a puzzled look on his face.

" make enough for 3?" He asks and i smile. I nod. " good ill be there in 15." He says and says bye before hanging up. I run up to my room to brush my teeth even though im about to eat but then add some perfume and try to flatten my hair but it just looks flat so i try to poof it but it dosent work so i walk away, frustrated.

The bell rings through the house and i open it but its not Adrian. Its matt. My ex boyfriend.

" hi." I say and he moves past me into the house. " whats wrong." I ask and he hands me my math book, i had no idea id left it.

" you left it in the car, and im heading past." He says and i thank him. While i throw it on the couch he looks past me and sees three table places set out.

"Who's coming?" Matt asks and i shift uncomfortably. We dated about a year ago and we just broke up because it wasn't a serious relationship and i had stuff going on in the family so i broke it off. I was really scared because matt treat me amazing he has been my only love. Ever. Literally. Ever.

My parents were fighting while we were dating and i was so scared to think they might divorce i didn't take care of matt. It was hard. He was there for me but i couldn't hold on. 

" y/n?" He questions and i snap out. " Adrien, for dinner because my mom should be home later." I say and he nods. I hear a car pull up so i lead matt to the door and he leaves as Adrien gets out his car.

" hey matt, sup dude." He exclaims and they shake hands and Adrian walks to my door and i lead him in, stealing a glance off matt before i close the door. He looks pissed off.

" want a soda?" I ask and he asks for a water instead. " sorry its football season, i want to stay clean." He adds and i shrug and pour him some water. We eat and he says its good, i know he's saying it to be nice because i think its mediocre.

" what you doing after this." He asks me. " i have to study for a test. Its math. The worst." I say and he smiles. " why?" I ask.

" there was a party, wondered if you wanted to come." He asks. He shakes his head to dismiss the thought. " ill stay and study with you." He says and i say okay.

~Time skip~

Im laying on my bed, on my belly watching the show i put on. He's doing the same and i get a little tired and lean my head on his shoulder.

I remember when me and matt dated he would put his head on mine whenever we laid like this. But Adrian just laughs at the show. After the episode i kneel on my knees and he rolls over so he's on his back.

" its 11." I say and he nods. " ill go then, thanks for tonight." He says and places a kiss on my forehead. " okay bye." I say and walk him to the front door and wave until i cant see his car.

Matt would always kiss my forehead and hold the back of my neck with both his hands. And i would always feel his lips on my head for hours. God what are you talking about y/n? You broke up with him. Stop thinking about him! Okay?