More small imagines

~1~

Were waiting outside the restaurant for our uber when i slide my hands around his waist, under his coat.

" its freezing." I whine and he laughs. I slide my hands under his shirt and his back is warm. 

" y/n no!" He gasps at my cold hands and i laugh. " my nose is cold." I say and touch the tip of my nose. " here." He says and kisses the tip of my nose.

~2~

Im baking cupcakes for this weekend's dinner when matt walks in and sticks his finger in the bowl. " matt stop." I groan and slap his hand away.

" thats do good, what are you making." He asks and i point to the cupcake liners in the cupcake pan. " cupcakes for after dinner on Sunday." I say and he nods.

"Why Sunday." He asks and i widen my eyes. " people are coming over." I say and he nods. " oh yeah." He says and takes a seat opposite me and scrolls on his phone.

~3~

Im laying watching a movie when matt walks down and sits next to me. " what you watching." He asks and i laugh at the movie. " bridesmaids." I reply and he nods.

" do you want popcorn, i bought those bags you put in the microwave." He asks and i nod. He puts the popcorn in and shakes some salt over after.

" mhh, needs some butter." I say and he puts on se butter spray and passes it to me. "Thank you." I say and kiss him. He dosent even watch the rest of the movie he just goes back to his room.

~4~

" pull over." I say and he does. I hold his hand as he tries to calm his breathing. " ill drive, just hold my hand, your okay." I say and kiss his forehead. He nods and we switch places.

He puts his favourite music on and i drive us home.