Summer guest - cmbyn (2)

The next morning its warm, with a cool breeze. I wake up and breakfast is already on the table. Matt and nick are here eating toast and fruit. " wheres Chris?" I ask. " still asleep." Matt replies and i nod.

" we could go to the river today?" I ask. " and matt ill take you to Crema if you want." I say and he nods, smirking. " sure." He says and i butter my toast.

" what are we doing today?" Chris groans, rubbing his eyes. " swimming." I say and he nods. His hair is blowing in the wind and it keeps flying into his face when he wants to eat his toast.

After im dressed we meet in the foyer and im wearing a bikini and my dads old shirt that he was going to throw out but its pink so i wear it to either sleep or lounge about in, its been worn so many times its silky soft.

" lets go, its only 5 minutes away so lets walk." I say and they follow me down the path of the house until we reach some steep stairs and once we go down them were at the river and the water is clear and theres only a couple of people here.

" its warm." I say and step in the water. I go in until the water is up to my waist. I bob my head under the water and everyones in. Matt swims around on his back, his eyes look almost clear in the sun and he's smiling. My body turns and i swim around, my eyes closed.

When my fingers look like prunes i get out and sit on the banking on my shirt. I fall asleep under the sun and it dries me off quite quickly.

As i close my eyes letting the sun warm my face i feel droplets of cold water on my face and i look up to see matt standing over me, a toothy grin on his face.

" dont fall asleep, aren't we going to Crema." He teases and sits down next to me. " yeah, lets go." I say and jump up, being this close to him is sending me crazy, better keep my distance.

" were heading to town, see you guys later. I think my mom might want help picking fruit from her trees." I say and Chris is floating with his eyes closed and nick waves us off. " later." He calls and i smile.

" come on, i just need some shorts." I say and he nods. I run upstairs and tell him to get the bikes from the shed. I grab my flip flops and put on some shorts and head downstairs.

Hes holding a bike and the other is resting against the fence. " allez américain!" I shout and pedal ahed of him. He follows me and when we get to town i lead him to my favourite bookstore. " i needed to return this last week." I smile and show him the book in my basket.

" MARIE!" The older woman behind the counter shrieks and i smile. "désolé j'ai oublié de ramener ton livre j'ai oublié" sorry i forgot to bring your book back, i forgot. I apologise and she shrugs her shoulder.

" c'est mon ami il est américain" this is my freinds he's american. I say and she raises her brows at matt, looking him up and down.
"American, whats your name?" She asks. He coughs awkwardly and steps up.

" matt." He replies. " il est mignon marie il t'aime probablement." Hes cute marie, he probably likes you. She whispers and i shush her. " i need a new book, come." I say and lead him down the isles. He mostly watches me and i grab 4 books instead of 1.

After i get the books i put them in the basket in the front of my bike and wheel it to a coffee shop. " do you like coffee." I ask and he shakes his head. " not really." He replies and i mock him by shaking my head angrily.

" thats okay, i want to show you something." I say and get on my bike and he scrambles to catch up with me. " what are you showing me." He asks and i tell him to trust me.

We arrive to a small river surrounded by trees so its concealed. Not many people come here, and im talking like me and one other person a year. I usually sit and read or draw.

" its beautiful." He says and i agree. " its really nice when its warm because its shaded so it dosent get to hot." I explain and he nods.

I sit on the banking and he lays next to me. I roll over and look at him but he jolts back at the speed of light and his cheeks turn pink. He looks embarrassed and so do i so i walk to the river and walk around, the water is up to my knees so its not that deep.

" come in." I say and he dips his toes in but snatches them back. " freezing." He shouts and i laugh. I pull him in by the shirt and it is cold but I've been in so many times im used to it.

" thank you for today." He smiles and my body turns hotter at the sight of his adorable smile.
" Its been fun." I say and he agrees. I splash him in water and he kicks some back at me.

We fall silent and he walks up to me. " i really want to kiss you." He sighs and i drop my head and close my eyes. " me too." I agree and he tilts my head with his fingers and presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his torso and he holds my head in his hands. After he pulls back he kisses my forehead.

" I've wanted to do that since i first saw you." He laughs and i smile up at him. " me too." I reply. I lace my fingers around his and then we head to our bikes and ride home. When we arrive at the house dinner is on the table. Were we gone that long?