Anxiety.

Requested by ARC2CUTE go read their stories btw they are so talented!!

Were driving back from the beach to matts house, the weather was quite windy so we decided to hang out back home, but soon the wind picked up and it was raining really heavily.

" fuck, this rain is a pain in my ass." Matt curses and laughs it off. " oh no, we wont get in a crash will we." I ask and he whips his head to me.

" no. God no. Why would you think that?" He asks and i see the wind wipers going crazy and my heart-rate picks up and i dont realise im grabbing onto my seat.

" its really bad." I whisper to myself and he looks concerned. " y/n were fine, stop it." He says and i shake my head and start to cry.

" whats wrong? Ill pull over. Hang on baby." He says and turns into a little parking lot and im curled up in the passenger seat.

"Come here." He says and i hug him over the controls. " im sorry." I cry and he rests his hand over my head.

" deep breaths, 1...2...3." He repeats and i breath in and out. " thats it, in and out baby." He says and i calm down and i start to cry on how stupid i sound.

" im sorry." I whisper and he smiles and shakes his head " its fine." He says. " dont apologise." He whispers and hugs me.

" im like the best driver, everything fine." He boasts witch makes me smile. " i know." I sniffle and he pats the back of my head.

" so why did you get so upset." He asks. " i just dont want anything bad to happen to you because of the storm." I whimper and he smiles and kisses me.

" i promise baby, were going to be fine." He says and i nod my head and he asks if we can head home now.

" lets go." I say and he smiles and holds my hand, using it to change gears and hold the wheel.

We get home and im dripping wet from the rain and matt says i can wear some of his clothes.

I go to his closet and pick out a shirt and a pair of shorts Which reach down to my knees.

" ohh y/n in her Adam sandler era." Chris laughs and i twirl in my shorts. " waiting for them to play gangam style." I say and they laugh. I do the gamgam style dance and they all laugh further.

" lets make a tik tok." Nick says and we all make a tik tok and post it. " wanna watch a movie." Matt asks and i nod and we go to his room to watch a movie.

" you okay now." Matt asks and i nod. " cool."
He says and we sit down to watch the movie.
He holds me to his chest and kisses my head.