Out Of The Woods. (1)

A/n: there will be mentions of abuse and swearing so this is your TW. Love you all!!!

Flash back...

" im going to the triplets." I shout over my shoulder and grab the door knob. " wait! Have you finished your paper." My dad asks. His eyes slice through me and i gulp down the bile rising in my throat.

" no, i did half i just want a break." I half ask half tell. He shakes his head and stands up, my fingers tighten on the door knob as if i would need to flee.

" go do your paper. Now!" He says grabbing my hand and slamming it into my side. " I've been working for an hour, i want a 20 minute break ill be back so soon. Please." I beg but i know its stupid to beg.

" get the fuck to your room, i didn't say talk back." He says and pushes me to the stairs and i trip on the bottom step and hurt my shin. My leg is pulsing when he grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me up, tight around my throat.

" fucking useless." He whispers, dragging me up the stairs and slamming the door on me. He locks it from the outside and i bang my fists against the door. " see you tomorrow. Bitch." He laughs and i sink onto my bed.

Now...

" so as i said, UCLA would be good for literature like you want to do but if you want to stay in state-." She starts and i cut her off bu sitting forward. " i want to go to UCLA." I say. She smiles and passes me the criteria to apply.

" you have the grades but its always a good idea to apply to some backup schools." She says and i zone out thinking about a new life in another state.

I leave my guidance meeting and head to the cafeteria for lunch and see the triplets already eating. My mom packed me a sandwich for breakfast but it made me cry to look at it. She wants to stand up to my dad but she cant. He hits her too.

" hey." I say and sink next to matt, resting my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and i smile.

" did you manage to apply." Matt asks me. I eat my food and barely get a chance to breathe. " yeah, fingers crossed." I smile. " dont need to, smarty pants." He smiles and i tip my chin up and kiss his lips.

" im so single." Nick sighs and stands up and throws away his tray before walking out. Chris is still watching his phone to remember anything.

After school they drive me home but i dont want to go back yet so i say i can hang out. Mary lou lets us raid the cabinets and we watch tv while eating so much candy our teeth could rott.

" are you staying for dinner dear." Mary lou asks and i check my phone to see its 5:30. " fuck, i need to get home." I say and my body turns cold and panic takes over. " see you then." Matt calls as im half way out the door. I start walking fast but it turns into a desperate run.

The lights are on in only the dining room. I suck in a breath before walking in. " sorry, lost track of time." I shout. When i walk through my moms head is hung and my dad is waiting for me. Both their plates are empty but mine is full of cold spaghetti. I grab it to put it in the microwave but he grabs my wrist.

" eat it." He says. " but its cold." I say. " who's fucking problem is that." He says. I sit down and eat the spaghetti. Its gross cold but i force it down.

" where were you." He asks, taking a swig of beer. " at matts." I say. " your boyfriend." He asks and i nod my head.

" so you couldn't make dinner because you were too busy getting fucked." He says, his voice is rising and my mom winces.

" no, i wasn't. You have no idea what your talking about." I say, my mom looks at my dad with pleading eyes, but the look on his face tells me he wants to push further. " trust me i know what im talking about, your a slut. A fucking whore." He says, his eyes narrow and my mom sighs. " dont you dare call her that. Fuck you." She shouts.

" mom dont, its fine." I say. She shakes her head. " go to your room." He says and i stand but i hesitate leaving the room. God knows what he's going to do when i leave the room.

" NOW." He says and slaps me across my face. I clutch my hand to my cheek and walk off, tears streaming down my cheek.

All i hear that night is her strained voice begging him not to hit her. Which he does.

A month later...

The abuse carries on. I have more prominent bruises on my arm and stomach. I wear long sleeves when its reaching summer soon. This week is when we find out what college were going to.

I already have my plan.
1. Get into UCLA
2. Live in LA with the triplets while they do youtube.
3. Cut of my father.

I get to school and matt wraps his arm around mine but i flinch because i have a massive bruise on my upper arm. My dad grabbed me and slammed me into a door.

" whats up." He asks. " nothing, just banged my arm." I say. He raises a brow but dosent pressing further despite the concerned look on his face.

On the way home matt insists walking me to the door following his suspicions. I open the door and matt kisses me before letting me go.

My dad is on the couch and he coughs when we kiss for more than 10 seconds. " close the fucking door." He says and i nod and wave to matt, he presses his palm to the door to push it open. " hi, im matt. I havent met you." He says and holds out his hand to my dad. My dad scoffs and pushes his hand away and pushes me into the house. " dont touch her like that." Matt says and my dad scoffs again.

" what are you going to do." He asks and grabs matts collar. " get outta here." He warns matt and pushes the door closed after him. I see his eyes flash wide and i run upstairs to call him.

" hello." I whisper holding the phone to my cheek. Tears are already streaming and he says he's okay. " is he abusing you." Matt asks. I hesitate but then think. Why am i protecting him? " yes." I sigh. He sucks in a breath and my eyes water more.

" he's coming, see you tomorrow." I say as i hear footsteps getting closer. I put my phone in my bag and throw the bag across the room. I lay face down into my pillow and he walks through and sits on the edge of my bed.

" im doing this for your own good." He says and when i dont answer him he sighs and leaves the room. I cant wait to get out of here.

I put on my headphones and blast 'out of the woods'. And i remember thinking, are we out of the woods yet?

"Soon." I whisper to myself and cry harder than i ever have before.

A/n: HEY GUYS, ik this is gonna be a 2 part because it would be too long for 1. Enjoy!!