You got pranked.

Requested by smut_readerandwriter

" hey guys, welcome back to my youtube and today im pranking matt, because he pranked me first." I exclaim to my vlog camera im holding to my face.

" so i saw on tik tok some girl pretend to be passed out on her boyfriend so were 'baking' today and im going to 'pass out'." I say and add quotations. I set my camera up on the kitchen side and pretend to make this baking video like a tv show.

" okay lets bring matt in." I whisper to the camera and get all the stuff on the counter and grab two aprons.

" okay, ladies and gentle men...give it up for...MATT STURNIOLO." I shout and matt walks in the kitchen and starts to flex and pretend to do a boxing walk out. I laugh and he kisses me before putting on the other apron.

" okay welcome back to cake wars, if you didn't watch last weeks episode then you wont know whats going on, but i will tell you." I say and i sneak a look at matt and he's already looking at me, a small smile on his face. "Okay so me and matt are going to make cupcakes, but its a competition." I explain and matt nods his head along.

" okay so we have bowls and cake mix and all the ingredients." I say and we stand still and matt counts to three and we start.

" 1, GO." He says and i jump to the cake mix and dump it into my bowl. I put my ingredients in and mix the cake into a batter.

I decide that im going to try and get the spray oil out the cupboard but as i race to it im going to 'pass out' and hit my head with the cupboard door.

" okay im going to get the spray." I say and run to the cupboard and while matt isn't watching i smack the cupboard as it opens and fall to the floor.

" Y/n, what the fuckk!!!" He scrambles to the floor and lifts me up into his lap and when i dont respond he runs out the room to get chris and Nick, who are in the on the prank.

" GUYS HELP, Y/N PASSED THE FUCK OUT." He shouts and i hear their footsteps coming down but i dont move at all.

" oh my god." Nick gasps and chris acts shocked. I want to laugh so bad but i remain cold.

" what do i do, help me get her in the car for the hospital." He says and tries to pull me up but when he picks me up i jump for him and grab his shoulders.

" BOOO." I shout and he gasps and drops me to the floor. I get up and start to laugh but his face is straight and i feel bad, but im still laughing.

" matt its a prank." I say and he looks down into the counter. I get the spray oil and spray both our pans. " sorry." I whisper and kiss his cheeks. When i look up i see a smirk on his face.

" i just really thought you were hurt, it wasn't nice." He says and i hug his waist. He puts his batter in the pans and i do the same.

" dont prank me like that again." He asks and i nod my head and hug him. " i love you." I say and he nods and kisses my head.

" matt, i love you." I repeat and he smiles at me. " say it." I order him. " PRANKED YOU." He shouts and i roll my eyes and fake punch him in the chest.

" your not a good pranked leave it to me, maybe next ill break my leg." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

" im joking." I say and his face relaxes and i smile at him. " plus i wouldn't tell you what i was going to do." I joke and he laughs.

After 10 minutes we add the icing to the cupcakes and invite Chris and nick in to judge.

" okay so the winner is... MATT." Chris exclaims and i raise an eyebrow.

" i just passed out, let me have the benefit of the doubt." I joke and they all laugh. I have one of matts cupcakes and i admit it is better.