Comimg out.

Im eating out with matt and i shift uncomfortably in my seat. Today is the day im going to come out to him, I've waited too long.

" whats wrong, do you not like the food." Matt asks me and is shake my head and bite my burger, smiling while chewing.

" are you coming back to my house after dinner." Matt asks and i nod my head, thats if he lets me come over after i come out.

Fuck what if he breaks up with me?

Will he want to be with me?

" can we get the check." I ask and the server brings the check and i pay by card. He frowns. " you dont want any dessert." He asks.

" actually matt i have something to tell you." I say and he leans across the table for me to tell him.

" what, whats wrong?" He asks and grabs both my hands and kisses the back of my hands. " can i tell you in the car." I say and we leave the restaurant and thank the staff.

" Now whats up baby." He asks and i cross my legs in my seat and look straight forward.

" i totally get if you dont want to be with me after this, and i get it. But i need to tell you that im bisexual, I've started to realise that i feel things for women. And please dont think i like you any less. I dont i still love you so much i just also like girls." I rush and matts eyes are wide, probably because i have just rambles for a good two minutes.

" y/n." He starts. I interject. " you dont like me anymore, i get it. I still love you though." I laugh and start to cry.

" No, y/n, dont be stupid i love you and i always will. I dont care your bisexual, i couldn't give less of a shit. I still love you and i still want to be with you." Matt reassures me and cradles my hands in my face. He kisses my nose and puts his forehead to my face.

" why did you think i would break up with you, its no problem, i love you the way you are." He asks me and my cheeks flush, i feel embarrassed.

" i dont know i just thought you would think im weird if i liked girls too." I say and he shakes his head and kisses me. I smile into his hands and i kiss him too.

" who have you told." He asks me, only him. I wanted to tell him first. " you." I say. " just me." He asks.

" yes, only you. Im still too scared to tell my mom and dad." I say and he presses a cheek to my hand. " do you want to tell them before nick and Chris, shall i not tell them when we get back." He asks. Based on how matt reacted then i think the triplets would make me feel comfortable.

" i want to tell them when we go to your house, should i." I ask him and he tells me its my choice, i agree and decide ill tell them today.

" come back to my house." He tells me and drives me home, we sit in comfortable silence. When we get to the drive panic starts to settle and i feel sick. I dont want to tell them. I do want to tell them. I do.

" lets do this." I exclaim and open my door but i feel matt pull my elbow. " are you ready." He asks and i nod my head and kiss his nose.

" i want to baby, lets go in." I say and jump out the car and to the doorstep. Matt opens the door and Chris and Nick are in the kitchen.

" how was your night." They ask and a smile spreads across my face and i hold up my hands in triumph.

" i told matt im bisexual, and oh yeah, im bisexual." I tell the boys and nick smiles and hugs me and lifts me up a little from the ground.

" im so proud of you, your so cool." He tells me and i put my head in his neck. " thank you." I say and he puts me down.

" y/n, im so proud of you." Chris says and he hugs me, he puts me down and dabs me up. " so who enlightened you?" He asks and i laugh.

" for sure Nessa Barrett." I say, proud and Chris raises an eyebrow at me. " i know ness, ill take you to meet her." He says and i smile.

" wanna watch a movie." I ask matt and he nods his head and we sit on the sofa together. " im proud of you baby." He tells me and i feel warm inside. I want to just kiss him lightly all over and pull him into my chest and never let him go.

" thank you, im so happy you accept me." I thank him and kiss his hair. " why wouldn't i, your still the same y/n, no different." He chuckles and pulls me in. I love him. I could see myself with this boy forever.

*just want to say you can always message me and vent to me, i know its probably talking to a stranger but everyone is valid and i love you all. This one is 4 all the bi girls! *