JUST SAY YOU LIKE ME!

Requested by mattsturniolo_

"Did i do something, dont lie to me." I ask matt, he's sat gripping the steering wheel. He takes a deep breath and my stomach churns.

" no why would you think that." He says, my eyes widen. Oh so he wants to act like this?

" because you couldn't even look at me in todays video ." I say, he frowns at me challenging him.

" you dont look at me, all you do is ignore me." I whine, im getting desperate at this point but i dont care. He used to laugh at all my jokes, wed hang out all the time and now its all gone. What did i do?

" y/n, its not like that." He promises and i head for the door but his arm snakes around my stomach pulling me to him. He lays his lips on mine and i pull back. Why did he do that?

" im sorry, ill get you home." He whispers and shakes his head, i look forward and we sit in silence all the way home.

" bye." I say and stand at the bottom of my driveway and try to wave to him before he zooms off down the road. Why is he doing this?

I havent talked to matt for 4 days. Ive tried to text him multiple times but im just greeted with no response.

"Whats wrong, put your phone down." My boyfriend groans and i look up to face him.

" nothings wrong, the triplets are ignoring me." I say, i set my phone down on the night stand and he rolls his eyes at me.

" fuck those kids, i hate that matt dude." He says. I pull a face and he starts laughing.

" what, why?" I ask and he pulls his phone out and he shows me matts instagram, my stomach starts to churn and i almost puke.

" look at all the comments I've made, put him im his place for flirting with my girl." He beams and scrolls to every post, and on every post there is a comment. Why is he doing this?

" fuck you, were done." I shout and make my way to my car, i turn on the ignition trying not to break down.

" you better be home matt sturniolo." I whisper to myself and drive to the triplets house. I get there and most of the lights are off and theres no car in the driveway. Oh no. I start pounding on the door anyway.

" y/n, whats wrong." Matt asks, barely keeping the door open. He looks tensed and i break down on the front porch.

" i just broke up with my boyfriend, because he showed me all the mean comments." I cry out and he locks up. He opens the door a little and comes out to the front porch and we take a seat on the step.

" why did you break up with him." He asks, all though i just told him. Why is he asking stupid questions, i just came to him to be cared for, cant he see that?

" the comments he made on your instagram were making me physically sick and i couldn't bear it." I say, not taking a breath for air. He has my hands in his and he is looking at me with a face i cant make out.

" yeah, pretty rough, are you okay." He asks. He's just not getting it. Is he?

" why did you kiss me?" I ask, i put him on the spot and he's taken back my sudden question.

" do you like me, why did you kiss me!" I shout. He looks embarrassed but i keep going.

" SAY YOU LIKE ME BECAUSE I LIKE YOU." I shout. He grabs my face and places a soft kiss on my lips. I smile against his mouth and it finally feels like heaven. I really do like him.

" there happy." He says and lets go, i smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

" oh perfect." I whisper and put my arm around his waist.