Small imagines :)) (RLLY CUTE BTW)

"Im sorry!"

Im laid across the sofa slurping soda out of a can. Matt left 20 minutes ago, we had a huge argument. I got scared and said our friendship wasn't worth risking to date. I regretted it as soon as i said it but it was too late. My face burned with embarrassment and i told him to leave.

Someone starts pounding on the door and i groan and get up. I open the door to matt stood at the doorway his hair dripping at his feet and his nose red. " What on earth? Matt." I say. " please im so sorry. I understand what you mean, but i love you. I love you so damn much and i want all of you." He says, he grabs my hips and pulls me out into the rain.

I squeal and look up to see him smiling down at me. " no, im sorry." I say, he shakes his head and grabs my face with his cold fingertips.

He pushes his lips into mine and i swing my arms around his neck. He runs his hands through my wet hair and i smile against matts lips.

" mhm, i could kiss you for hours." He says and i smile and give his lips a quick peck. I pull him inside and grab him a towel from the cupboard in the upstairs hall. He pats my arms and hair dry and he smiles down at me. From friends to lovers :)

The phone call:)

Im doing my homework at my desk and when my phone buzzes across the table. " hey baby." Matt says, i smile. " hey, what you up to?" I ask. " Mmmh, just in bed. Just wanted to talk to you." He says, i hear rusting on his end of the line.

" just finished my homework, ill get ready for bed." I say. " okay I'll stay on the phone." He says. I get up and head to my ensuite to wash my face and brush my teeth. I slide on my sweatpants and one of matts t shirts and get into bed.

" am i picking you up tomorrow?" Matt asks. " umm, I'll pick you guys up because i have to take Jake to his school early for a field trip." I say. " okay, sounds good." He says, his voice gets lower and i can tell he's getting tired.

" im so tired." He yawns and i giggle. " its okay baby. I'll stay on the line, you can go to sleep." I say. " okay, goodnight. I love you." He says. I stay on the line and soon it's daylight and my mom's pounding on my door.

" jakes ready." She says. I sit up and rub my eyes. " shit. Okay mom coming." I say, i scramble out of bed, me and matts phone call on going.

" its okay, im parked outside, be quick." He says. I smile and he hangs up. I get ready super quick and him and his brothers are waiting in the car. I get in the passanger and kiss him.

First kiss ;)

It was the first day of summer and the sun was blaring in the sky. Me and matt had just been swimming and we were letting the sun dry us.

" i really want to kiss you." Matt blurts out, my eyes had just closed but i shot up with his sudden confession. " what?" I asked, my cheeks flushed and my eyes darting around crazily.

" matt. I want you to kiss me." I say. He smiles and leans over, running his fingers through my damp hair. His lips are cold and taste like the salt from the water. The tip of his nose is cold against my cold cheek.

When he pulls back he laughs at my flushed cheek and tangled hair. " that was my first kiss." I say, he smiles and pecks my forehead. " i really like you." He says and im so giddy i lean over and give him a quick peck on his lips. He smiles again at me and we lay under the sun with our hands intertwined.

A/n; i know theres not manyyyy but i ran out of ideas and wanted to post asap. Im sorry i have so many unfinished pieces but im back now so ill get to writing them asap. Thank you for bearing with me, ily alll!!!!! ❤️❤️