Rivalry. Pt.3

After a week of me and matt hanging out in secret i decide to invite matt over for a family dinner. I dont tell my dad because i want to see his face when matt, my boyfriend walks through the door.

" hey can we dish up an extra plate for my boyfriend coming over." I say, my father turns to rage and immediately stands, throwing his paper on the counter.

" who, who is your boyfriend." He asks me, oh dad. You have to wait. " you can meet him when he gets here." I say and head to my room to call matt. I hear my dad shouting on the phone in the kitchen, he hangs up and i can hear the phone crash to the counter.

" are you still coming, my dad knows now." I ask, he smiles but i can see the reluctant expression.

" i just dont want to ruin your relationship, because of me." He tell me, i laugh but realise he's deadly serious.  " if he truly loves me he will accept my love." I smile and blow a kiss through the phone and hang up. I need to get ready.

My family take dinners seriously, if there are guests we have cooks, dressing up rule, thats why i tell matt to dress up nicely. My mother gets the best wine out, my dad gets his big chair at the end of the table. Anyone would think its an important occasion.

" is your friend going to be here soon." My father asks, dryly. I roll my eyes and nod my head with a smile.

" He's here, please be nice. He treats me like a princess." I say and my mother wraps her arm around my fathers back and they both stand tall In the doorway, intimidating for sure.

" guys, meet matt. Matt my father Andrew and my mother Katherine." I say. Ive seen my father get angry but he's never blown up like tonight.

" him, really him. His father had to steal my business because he couldn't make something of himself, i could." He shouts, my mom tries to calm him but its no use.

" thats not fair." I say. He looks at me with a cold face, he dosent feel like my father now. At all. I look into his eyes while he's treating my boyfriend like shit and i hate him, i hate him.

" listen dad, i know you want me to date a dick like Troy, but i love matt. Ive waited 5 years to tell him im In love with him, so you will be nice to him now, shake his hand like a man and invite him in. Because no matter now many tantrums you have he is going nowhere. Matt is here to stay." I spit out, my fathers expression changes completely, he's taken back. He holds out his hands coldly.

" Matt, dinner is ready." He says and walks away, his face is ice. My mother comes to matt and hugs him tightly, safe to say shes a fan.

" he's handsome." My mom tells me and giggles like a school girl, i walk to the table with matt next to me. My fathers on the phone and he shuts it off as soon as we walk in.

" so matt what do you do." My mother asks, my dad can act as uninterested as he wants but he is but he steals glances of the conversation.

" i help with the business but me and my brothers make content as triplets." He smiles, he loves his brothers, his face is as bright as a star every time he mentions Nick or Chris.

"Do you make money from that." My dad chimes in, i give him a side eye but it only fuels him.

" we make a substantial amount, but we love making content. Not just for the money." He replies, my dad rolling his eyes at matts answer. The bell chimes and my fathers ears prick up. A staff member opens the door and i hear a familiar voice.

" TROY, you hungry." My dad greets Troy and he sits opposite matt, next to my mother. He smiles at matt and matt greets him back.

An half hour goes past and my father is more interested in Troy than his own daughters boyfriend, and Troy's just eating it all up. Fuck him.

" hey dad, do you know matt has his own clothing line." I tell him and matt nods along respectfully, stacking his cutlery on his plate.

" sounds lovely, did you know Troy owns a quarter of a billion dollar company." He boasts, i can see Troy smiling and i crack. Im done.

" lets go, im done. Im sick off seeing this fucking ass licker suck up to my dad. He dosent like you he likes your money, i love matt and no amount of time Troy spends at the house can make me love him. He's a dick." I shout and grab matts hand and lead him to his car.

" y/n you will not leave with him." My dad shouts, i look back and see a scowl on my fathers face but a smile plastered across my mothers face.

" fuck you dad, you can have me back when you accept the fact i love matt, and i always will, he could be virtually broke, i would love him the same." I emphasise and get in the car, i roll the window down and wave. We drive, dosent matter where, we just drive.

" where are we going?" Matt asks me and i shrug my shoulders.

" i didn't think this far, anywhere, as long as that anywhere is with you." I smile and he takes my hand and places a gentle kiss on my knuckle.

I didn't know where we were going, but we were going there together. And im finally putting matt first like he deserves.

*pt4???*