Asexual.

Requested by gallyluvbot sorry if this is a bit akwardly but i was tryna be realistic.

" how is everything in the world of y/n." My friend, Sarah asks. I smile since its me and matts three month anniversary today exactly.

" im really good, its me and matts three months today." I smile, they all look between each other and raise eyebrows.

" so, everything's good." She asks and i nod. "Yeah, perfect." I say and they all smile.

" so have you two done it?" Kayla asks and twirls her hair around her finger. " no, im not ready." I say and they all laugh, which makes me want to shrivel up on the spot.

" its been 3 months, he's going to get bored." Sarah laughs and i look down. " i just dont feel that attraction yet." I say, my voice low.

" what, you dont. Thats so lame y/n." Kayla laughs and they both eat their lunch and sense that im upset.

" listen y/n im not trying to be mean but he's going to get bored if theres nothing in this relationship for him. Just give him a little something." Kayla laughs and Sarah clamps her hand over her mouth, but i can still see her smiling.

I get up and storm out the cafeteria and throw my tray at the trash can, i walk to the bathroom and sink onto the seat. I cry and press my hands into my eyes, pressing hard.

" fuck this." I curse under my breath and walk out of school and head over to matts house. He's finished school but im in my last year.

" hey, school closed up early, can i come over. I need to talk to you." I ask matt and he tells me he's got a free house. " come on over, you okay?" He asks.

" yeah, i just need to talk to you." I try and sound casual so he dosent sense somethings so wrong. I drive over and park my car erratically on the curb.

" hey come in, want a drink?" He asks and he grabs me a soda. I sit on the sofa and he joins me pressing his lips to my cheek. The room is so silent so i just come out with it.

" does it bother you we havent had sex." I ask and he blushes and shakes his head. " no." He replies.

" because i never told you that im asexual." I blurt out, he looks at me wide eyed and confused. " what like you want to have sex soon?" He asks, cheeks still flushed.

" no, it means i dont have a sexual feeling at all." I say and he scratches the back of his neck nervously. " so you dont like me." He asks.

" No, No i really like you but im just not...um i- dont want to have sex." I explain and he nods his head. " ever." He asks.

" not ever but i just dont feel it, i dont have any sexual desire, yet. I mean i want to be so in love with you before we have sex. Its to soon" I say and he nods in understanding.

" thats fine, im not ready myself." He tells me and i smile and sling myself into his arms. " why did you seem so scared to tell me." He asks, a smirk pulling at his lips.

" Sarah and Kayla said you were going to get bored of me." I say. I realise how stupid it sounds coming out of my mouth and i look down.

" There stupid, im not just with you for sex, ill wait forever." He smiles and i reach out for a hug and we hang out until i have to go back for dinner, matt helps me with my homework over the phone later in the evening.