ED (2) ⚠️ TW ⚠️

A/N: there will be mentions of Eating Disorders and self harm and suicide, if this is triggering then please dont read. ILY ALL AND MY MESSAGES ARE OPEN FOR IF ANYONE NEEDS TO VENT BECAUSE ILL LISTEN AND TRY MY BEST TO HELP. Your all beautiful and i love you all!!!!

Matt's pov:

Ive been on delivered for about 1 week and y/n hasn't been in class. I head to her house after school and her little sister opens the door. " hi matt!" She exclaims and i move past her.

" MOMMY, matts here!" She shouts and y/n's mom comes into the room and smiles as she sees me. " is y/n in?" I ask. " yeah, upstairs she wont leave her room, she hasn't eaten anything since Monday." She says, her eyes turn sad and i bring her in for a hug. Monday was ages ago its Friday now. " can i go up?" I ask. " sure." She says and takes Amy into the kitchen for a snack.

I head upstairs and freeze when i hear muffled cries coming from y/n's room. I knock and she sucks in a breath. " im fine mom." She says and i shake my head. " its matt. Baby. Please let me in." I ask and she scrambles to open the door.

I can tell she hasn't eaten because her skin is pasty and she looks sad. " im fine, so you should go." She tells me and i shake my head. " no im not going, you need to eat, wash and go outside. Please?" I ask and she shakes her head, but tears well up in her eyes, i can tell she still cares.

" go away." She shouts and i grip the handle on the door and try to push my way through. I hear the front door open and close, i guess her moms leaving.

" Why? LET ME HELP YOU." I say and her face twists up from stopping herself crying. " NO, fuck off i dont need help, theres nothing wrong with me." She says and i shake my head. " its not healthy, please eat." I say and she tells me to fuck off and leave.

I knock on the door until she lets me in. She sits on her bed and i sit on the chair to her desk. " i dont get it, please. Just explain why your not eating or leaving your room?" I ask, she starts to tear up and i sit forward.

" why are you with me?" She blurts, twisting her fingers in her lap. She sucks in a breath and her whole body shudders. "What?" I ask. "Why am i with you?" I repeat and she nods.

" yes matt, why are you with me. Look at me im ugly, fat and useless." She spits out, i hate that she thinks these things. Shes literally the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

" your not fat, ugly or useless your the best person i know." I tell her and stop closer. She smells bad but i pull her in for a hug anyway. She starts to tear up and push against my chest but i hug her harder and she gives in and collapses in my arms. I sink to the floor and she crawls onto my lap and cries.

Half an hour later shes sniffling and i stroke her hair and keep kissing her head. " its okay baby. Want to try something to eat. I could make some oatmeal, with honey your favourite." I say and she shakes her head. " toast?" She asks and i smile and nod. " yeah."

" want me to make you some, you can eat it here, so theres less pressure." I ask her and she nods. " yes. Please." I ask and she sits on her bed and i head downstairs and make two slices of toast. I take it up and she takes small bites. After one slice she looks up and i encourage her to eat the second.

" wanna take a bath, ill run you one." I ask and she nods. " thank you." I run her a bath and lay on her bed while she bathes.

Y/n's pov:

I lay in the bath and wash and it feels good to wash my hair and body after so long. When i get out i wrap the towel around my body and brush my teeth. I head back into my room and matt is asleep.

"Feel better." Matt asks and i nod, smiling faintly. " come here im proud of you." He says and pulls me in for a hug. He tugs at my arms and my scars stick out. " whats this?" He asks.

"Nothing, im okay baby." I say and his brows knit together and he runs his finger over the scars. He kisses the scars and tears brew at my eyes. " i love you, so much. Your so strong baby." He coos in my ear and stokes my hair and kisses me. I smile and put on a hoodie and then my underwear.

" can we just sleep im tired." I say and he nods, he jumps onto my bed and then opens his arms for me. I smile and wrap myself around him and nuzzle into his chest. " i love you." He whispers and i whisper " i love you." Back.

A few months later:

" happy birthday!!!" We shout and y/n sits there with a huge grin on her face. " thank you all." She says and she blows the candles out on her cake. I cut a peice and she grabs the plate.

" mmh, chocolate." She says and i smile. Its definitely not been easy for her to get to where she is now but shes recovering so well.

" i love you." I whisper in her ear and kiss her. She kisses me and frosting is on my lips. " love you too." She says and kisses the frosting off my lips.