Christmas 🥹

Every year you go back home to the UK for Christmas and this is the year you asked matt to come with you. He was super exited, but kind of nervous because he will miss chris and nick.

" its only a week." He reassures everyone and hugs his parents. They kiss his cheeks and he runs into chris and nicks arms. They all hug and i say good bye.

" thats the uber, ill take these and let you say goodbye." I say and take our suitcase to the uber. The driver helps me take it to the trunk and i see matt and his family stood in the window, shes crying. It makes my heart warm but i also want to cry.

" you ready." I ask and he nods, he grabs my hand and i squeeze it to reassure him. We get to the car and head to the airport. Its pretty early so when we get there its pretty empty. We get through check out and security quickly and we sit down to have a rest.

" im exited." He smiles and i pull his hand into mine and kiss his hand.

" me too, my sister happy to have you back." I say and he looks pleased with himself.

"Gate 32 is eboarding now." The speaker calls and we head to the que, hand in hand.

The flight it 9 hours and we mainly sleep, until matt awakes and plugs us headphones into the movie screen and we watch a movie together.

" the plane is set to land in 10 minutes." The Captain calls and we smile to each other. I dont mind flying but its the landing i dont like. Matt grabs my hand and brings it to his lips.

" its okay." He says and rubs his thumb along my hand.

" come here." He says and leads me into a shop on the way out the airport.

" what flowers do your family like." He asks and walks in to the shop, his hand hasn't let go of mine.

" you dont need to, but she will like these." I say and point to the pink roses, that he soon buys.

" im actually nervous now." He confesses. I smile and kiss his cheek, witch earns a smile.

" its fine, they love you." I say and he nods, he gets the suitcase and then we get to the door and i just walk in.

" mum." I shout and she comes barrelling down the hallway to hug me.

" i missed you both." She shouts and my little sister comes running and i pick her up. She smiles and i kiss her cheek.

" wheres dad?" I ask and she laughs.

" he's asleep." She giggles and matt smile. He gives her the flowers and she hugs him tightly.

" come and look at the tree matty." My little sister says and she grabs his hand and they walk out hand in hand.

" aw there cute." Mum says and i nod. I walk through and wake up my dad and say hello. Matt is looking at the set table for tomorrow with my sister and he gives her a little box for tomorrow and she stars running around the house showing everyone.

" how you doing matt." Dad asks and he turns his attention to my dad.

" everything's good." He says and my dad smiles and leaves us to it.

Its the next day, very early when you have a little sister. So we are all up at 5 and downstairs opening presents. My little sister is running around the house pushing her pram and showing everyone her doll.

" Matty, can you hold Emma." She says and passes him the doll. He smiles and cradles it in his arms.

" i need to call chris and nick." He says. Its probably late at night.

" wheres Emma." My sister shouts and i lead her to matt on FaceTime with his brothers.

" its going great, im so happy. I miss you guys of course but i love her guys. Im carrying her sisters doll like its real." He says And his brothers laugh at his confession.

" she wants to say hello." I say and my sister runs to the screen and chats away to chris and nick.

" have a good Christmas its late here." They says and hang up soon. We all eat christmas im lunch and then let my sister carry her doll around while we walk the dog. Matt holds her doll after like a minute because she made him.

Best.

Christmas.

EVER!!!

THIS WAS THE BEST THING TO WRITE EVER!!! Omg hope you like it.

THANK YOU FOR 54k reads. Ily all! 🥹