Grumpy x sunshine (1?)

" lets go to the pool today." I smile and matt groans. " no, lets stay in." He groans and i frown.

" we didn't go away for the summer to stay in Matt." I tease and bop his nose with my finger. " ill call nick, jason and Chris and Emily." I say and he rolls his eyes. Nick and Jason have been dating for over a year and Chris and Emily have just recently started dating for about 3 months and we decided to go away to Hawaii for the summer, all together. Nick seems so much more relaxed with jason and the way Emily looks at Chris is so cute.

" they said to meet at the elevators in 10." I say and get a baby pink bikini and put it on, matt is wearing black swimming trunks with a black vest over, with two towels on his shoulders.

" wear the ones i bought you please." I ask and shove the pink shorts to his chest. " no way." He says and throws them on the bed. Im looking for a big t shirt to put over my bikini and i see him staring at the shorts. " for me."
I ask my eyes wide.

" no, lets go." He says and i groan and grab my towel from his shoulder and walk down the corridor. We see everyone at the elevators and matt tightens his arm around my waist.

" i see you brought the fun." Jason teases and i laugh. We head to the beach, thats connected to the hotel and Nick, me and Emily head into the ocean. I wave matt over but he remains on the sand.

" whats up with him." Nick asks and i shrug my shoulders. " i dont know, he's just grumpy." I sigh and we swim and Nick heads to the towels to get his camera to take photos. " i want a couple one." I say after me and Emily must have taken a million.

I walk over to matt who is fast asleep on his towel, mine draped over his chest. I flick water on him from my hair and he jolts awake. " Y/N WHAT." He shouts and i smile. He visibly calms down and i smile again.

" nicks taking photos, i want one with you." I say and he shakes his head, laying back down. I straddle his lap and stick out my bottom lip.

" please, just one." I say and he nods. I get up and he follows me to the sea. I jump on his back and i pinch at his cheeks to smile. I kiss his cheek and smile at the camera.

"Okay, done." He says and drops me into the water and swims to me. He stalks back to the towel and i roll my eyes. I grab my towel and my bag and storm to the hotel room. I flop down on the bed and take off my bikini and put on my fuzzy shorts and a big shirt, it still smells like the beach.

I head onto the balcony and lay under the sun before it sets. About half an hour later the door opens and i expect Matt but its jason. " sup." He says and i smile. " he's so grumpy and i dont know why." I say and he shrugs. " if your up to it were going to this little rester-aunt and they sell burritos and tacos, and karaoke." He exclaims and i smile. " yeah. Ill leave grumpy ass here." I tease and the door opens and a sweaty matt flops on the bed.

" ok ill meet you at your room about 5." I say and they nod. Its like half three and i head to the shower after jason leaves. I turn the shower to cold but my skin is still sun soaked.

" what we doing about dinner, me and you?" Matt asks and draws back the curtain. Im rinsing my hair and i shrug. " im going to this taco and burrito place with nick and jason, but its fun so i dont expect you to go." I say and he rolls his eyes.

" whats all this about, why did you storm away today?" He asks and he passes me a towel. " why is it so hard to convince you to have fun, is it so hard to be in a relationship with me?" I ask and he shakes his head. " no im sorry, it wont happen again, lets go to dinner and have fun." He says and i smile and kiss him.

I get dressed into a yellow sundress with some white wedges and matt is wearing loose blue jeans and a pink shirt. " what did you do with my boyfriend matt?" I say and he rolls his eyes, but a smirk is on his lips.

When we get to Nick and Jasons room they furrow their brows at matt but we head to the rester-aunt, Chris and Emily are eating together at the hotel buffet.

The taco and burrito bar is a little dimly place lit up and there is a bar and then a stage for karaoke. We get a table and then some cocktails and i get a burrito and matt gets tacos, after about 3 drinks i have a buzz and i really want to do karaoke.

" do karaoke with me baby." I pout to matt and he shakes his head at first but then decides to get up and leave me at the table. Under the lights his tan is more prominent and soon the song style - taylor swift booms from the speakers and matt brings the microphone to his lips and starts to sing. I squeal and smile, bopping my head to the music.

Matts pov:

My heart is beating out my chest but its all worth it to see the smile on her face, she is clapping to the music and i stare at her and sing. When the song gets going she joins me up on stage and i twirl her around and i kiss her when the songs over.

" i love you." She shouts over the crowd cheering. I sit down awkwardly but y/n shoves her chair to mine and he cuddles me all night. We get ice cream cones to go and y/n skips all the way home. We lay in bed and i swear i can see a smile on her face even when shes asleep. I kiss her smile and it grows bigger. I wrap my arms around her, never letting her go.

A/N: OK THIS WAS THE CUTEST ONE IVE EVER DONE!!!!! Read my Chris story too on my page. And THANK YOU FOR OVER 500k reads. Yall are the best.!!!!!! <3 💋💋💋