SMALL IMAGINES 💕 (im gonna continue these)

~One!~

" come to bed baby." I whine and matt shuts down his game and gets into bed. I lay in his arms and i hear him sigh.

" whats wrong?" I ask and he kisses the back of my neck.

"Can i be the little spoon?" He asks and i smile and nod my head. " yeah." I say and he turns around and has his back to me, and i press my cheek to his back and rest my arm around his waist. " i love this." Matt groans and holds my hand.

~Two!~

Its 7am and im eating cereal in the kitchen when i hear the doorbell ring. Im the only one home so i jump to the door and theres a man stood in the doorway with a handful of roses.

" these are for y/n." He tells me and i nod and take the flowers trying to find the note card. " thank you." I murmur and shut the door.

'Happy valentines baby, see you around 7! -matt.' The note card reads and i smile and send a text to matt to say thank you. I head upstairs to pick out an outfit for tonight.

~Three!~

" im heading to target, i need a few things." I say and matt tells me he's coming along. " i want snacks." He tells me and i drive us to the store and head for the tampon isle. " ill be over here, ill come and meet you in a bit." I say and head over to get the toiletries i forgot.

" are you almost done, i got my snacks." He asks me and comes to stand next to me, putting my things in his basket.

" no, im getting these." I say and try to take them back out. " baby ill pay." He tries to argue but i take my stuff back.

" im paying for your things." He says and puts my stuff through on the conveyor belt and before i can take it the cashier is sending them through. " but matt, there my stuff i dont want you paying for my tampons." I whisper-shout and he smiles.

" ill pay for you tampons whenever." He says and i grab the bag at the end of the register and head out to the car.

" next time ill come alone." I complain and i cant stay mad because matts face is so cute. I smile.

~Four!~

Im getting dressed into my clothes for school when i hear someone honking their horn. I walk up to the window and see matt getting out the car. What is he doing? I have school.

" mum ill get the door." I shout and run down the stairs to greet matt at the door. " what are you doing here? I have school." I tell him and he smiles.

" i know, im going to take you." He grins and i grab my bag and head for his car. " thank you." I say and he backs out the driveway.

" im your chauffeur, forever." He promises and i kiss him on the cheek. We listen to music and he parks up and i kiss him before leaving for class. I wave as he backs out the parking lot.

*do you like these. Shall i continue these.*